ONE YEAR DIFFERENCE, help me

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i met a girl last night and talked to her for a bit got her number..

then i talked to her online for a bit

i didnt give myself away. i did everything right and it was working..

she even said that "why is it that i just met you and your soo easy to talk to you"

i told her because i am different. she replied back " how are you different" i told her u should find out,

and i made her say things such has" wow your not a drug dealer, your the first boy i met who doesnt do drugs"
and stuff like that

i was flirting with her but when she ask about my age.. i told her and i was one year younger than her

after that, she would say things like i dont do stuff with younger guys but then i would say how do u know younger guys when you just went for the same guys always,

she talked strong about how she wants a guy to care about her

I know i have to Show her i am different and i am planning too but what else can i do? i hate dating girls around my age and younger.. i find them immature and pointless to talk too

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
indifference is the key

hey,
The only girls I ever hook up with are older than me, anywhere from 1-4 years. I've never had a problem, and neither should you. Just plow forward and don't EVER let it seem like the age difference is intimidating. Be indifferent towards it. If you put up stimulating conversation and keep her wondering, along with maintaining a sense of maturity, you'll get those 'different, non generic' points. You'll be an exception, which is good.
best of luck, and post your progress.
cheers.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her you are different in PERSON,try to stray away from that online stuff. Sounds like your busting balls etc.,which is great. Nice response to "how you are different",just leave it so she can find out. NEVER ANSWER a question right away make them earn it.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
experienced dating girls

How do you stand out when they have had so many bf/s and side guy friends? Seems they compare how well you stack up and your delivery compared to their past relationships. Pressure! My last ex was two years younger but she has had 10 sexual partners, half of them were bf/s. She always said "ya.. a guy's told me that before.. nothing new under the sun" crap. And she was only 22! :mad:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright.. heres an update

i been talking to her about her emontions and she was angry at the time cuz of her older sister. so i cooled her down and i think i bought her closer to me,

i acted like man when i cooled her down and gave her good advice and i told her things like "trust me on this, im lookin after you"

and she would say "why are you younger than me? like wtf" then i replied back,

"nothings perfict" "life aint always what it seems to be"

i said everything with confidence

but one thing that is bugging me

how to properly aviod the friendzone

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: k u look a lot older den 15
u look like ur 18 19

me: haha i know, i look and im more mature than my age

me: my last gurl was two years older than me

her:seriosuly wow

me:age doesnt matter to me

me:i never found it a problem

her: its always a problem with me though

me: you shouldnt judge people by their age

her: im not judging u its juss not part of my girl code like dere certain rulez i go by like...

me: thats coo

her:whens ur birthday

me: march XX

her: im three months older than you,(she was born the year before me)

me: that isnt a big deal,
i usually judge a women by their character.. the way they act.. Age can differ as it reflects the way they act, you could be 19 years old and act like a 12 year old child

Me: as long as the other person makes you happy and cares about you.. thats what it all comes down too

her:yea thats true.....id guess id have to decide by how u are in real perosn like when we chill cuz u cud be a totally different person

AM i doing a good job? if you could find something that i am doing wrong please tell me,

NOTE**** i met her on jan 27, during the night, i think we're moving at a good pace, im going to call her 2morrow and ask her to come chill with me

mcpimpX

Banned
Reaction score
first of all if a hoe is older den u should lie,and tell her u da same age,don't tell her ur real age like if ur 16 and going wit a 18 year old,tell her ur 18 or 19.hoes believe anything,after u f*ck aka like me,den u tell her ur real age ;)

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ur doing aight....

dont listen to mcpimpx hes a troll who came back with a different nick....

but hes getting banned soon....

just keep doing what ur doing , seems like u got it working just fine....

peace

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i ignore talking to her when she feels all emtional? is that how u avoid the friendzone?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexy_kuta
so i ignore talking to her when she feels all emtional? is that how u avoid the friendzone?
no u reasure her then u change the subject into something else to take her mind off it....

by just ignoring her u come off as a jackass....

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i would change the subject into something else,

i did that a few times and it isnt that hard

alright, thanks for the advice

i dont wanna be talking to much either to her