One on One Training

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to get better at my game, I was wondering if anybody wanted to work one on one with me. I'd be willing to help anybody with their game as well.

Experienced people only.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Training

crossboss said:
I'd like to get better at my game, I was wondering if anybody wanted to work one on one with me. I'd be willing to help anybody with their game as well.

Experienced people only.

U GOT THAT MANY POSTS ON HERE AND U WANT TRAINING...........thats reassuring (your prior posts validity)

anyways.........the training goes like this.

1) INNER GAME :research, know the terms, practice, make attempts, etc.

2) INTERNET GAMING:IM'S, CHATS, EMAILS, DATING SITES, ACCUMULATE #'S

3) DIGITS TO DATES: making the #;s u got into actual dates by your flirtation tactic on the phone.

4) SPEED DATING: face 2 face mini dates with 12-15 women in a few hours, work on small talk skills, then guage your success matches.

5) BAR/CLUBS: warm appraoches, mystery method, negs,dhv,wingman etc.

6) DAY GAME: moving targets, non-date atmosphere pick ups, etc.

7) SEX:the ultimate close, gotta have a few under your belt before you can WRITE ANY MORE ARTICLES.

8) DATING: some sort of relationship with same chic.

9) TWO OR MORE: bedding a stripper, 3some,etc.

10) TEACH:instruct, write a book, get your own vh1 show, develop a system.

U are going to have to do # 1 by yourself, then u can proceed to #2. # close, kiss close, F--k close in each level.

Internet is outsourcing but truly requires a skill set to master (20-100 women in 30 days or less). Real skills come with cold approaching THE RIGHT WAY........any moron can get rejected 20 times a day.

It easy to just steal tips from here but you are missing the rest of the puzzle to complete the whole picture. IT begins with research though, actual testing in the field and then re-evaluation to fine tune. TEST yourself when u get the desired results.

But coaching 1 on 1 can come in numerous forms............virtual (online) semi-virtual- phone consultation, live in the field from your wingman, Live from an instructor (costly), boot camps, books/guides/programs/dvd's/pod casts.

how serious are you and how much money are you willing to spend and lastly what do you wish to gain in the end.

I would start with research, reading, then buy a book, then a program, then sign up to which ever no cold approach enviroment you desire.

U need to write stuff down (journal, blogg) and measure your success.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im from the san francisco area...where can i go speed dating at?? i always seen it in movies n stuff but dont know if they actually have it for real..

IceBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be cool to see how other people do the day game. where do u live, if u live near me (Calgary) then we'll meet up to play pool, or something and see how we each do our approaches with women.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MICHIGAN AND speed dating is everywhere. Top 4 sites are predate/cupid, fastdate, quickspark, hurrydate.

Do a search and type in your postal code...........BUT ALLOW ME TO DO U A FAVOR.........get this guide.......THE ONLY REAL SOLID ADVICE ON SPEED DATING.

www.lulu.com/content/634514

M

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in ann arbor.

If you don't live there we could do aim.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in ann arbor, Michigan.

If you don't live there we could do aim. Such give field reports, and critique

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am definitely serious

COD said:
U GOT THAT MANY POSTS ON HERE AND U WANT TRAINING...........thats reassuring (your prior posts validity)

anyways.........the training goes like this.

1) INNER GAME :research, know the terms, practice, make attempts, etc.

2) INTERNET GAMING:IM'S, CHATS, EMAILS, DATING SITES, ACCUMULATE #'S

3) DIGITS TO DATES: making the #;s u got into actual dates by your flirtation tactic on the phone.

4) SPEED DATING: face 2 face mini dates with 12-15 women in a few hours, work on small talk skills, then guage your success matches.

5) BAR/CLUBS: warm appraoches, mystery method, negs,dhv,wingman etc.

6) DAY GAME: moving targets, non-date atmosphere pick ups, etc.

7) SEX:the ultimate close, gotta have a few under your belt before you can WRITE ANY MORE ARTICLES.

8) DATING: some sort of relationship with same chic.

9) TWO OR MORE: bedding a stripper, 3some,etc.

10) TEACH:instruct, write a book, get your own vh1 show, develop a system.

U are going to have to do # 1 by yourself, then u can proceed to #2. # close, kiss close, F--k close in each level.

Internet is outsourcing but truly requires a skill set to master (20-100 women in 30 days or less). Real skills come with cold approaching THE RIGHT WAY........any moron can get rejected 20 times a day.

It easy to just steal tips from here but you are missing the rest of the puzzle to complete the whole picture. IT begins with research though, actual testing in the field and then re-evaluation to fine tune. TEST yourself when u get the desired results.

But coaching 1 on 1 can come in numerous forms............virtual (online) semi-virtual- phone consultation, live in the field from your wingman, Live from an instructor (costly), boot camps, books/guides/programs/dvd's/pod casts.

how serious are you and how much money are you willing to spend and lastly what do you wish to gain in the end.

I would start with research, reading, then buy a book, then a program, then sign up to which ever no cold approach enviroment you desire.

U need to write stuff down (journal, blogg) and measure your success.
Any kind, of self-improvement is necessary.