One Crazy Saturday Night...

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this last weekend was a very crazy one. I'll just jump right in.

Saturday night, my buddy had a fat @ss party at his house. I got off work around 10, went home and showered then showed up around 11. When I got there, there was probably 20 people.

I started drinkin and smokin some Black & Milds, and was feeling pretty good...then the bomb got dropped...

The one walked in...the one that lead me to sosuave.com. The one who forced me to get it together with females. Needless to say, I was suprised. I'll Call her "The Girl" for the rest of this post.

We hugged and said hi, nothing special. I kind of blew it off, and didn't really think about it. Then my buddy showed up with some females who looked pretty good. By this point I was slightly faded.

I sat down by where everyone was dancing, and was just checkin this blonde hoe out. I looked over at her and got her attention. She looked at me and I was like, "You need to give me a lap dance"...She was like, NO! and kind of walked away. I started laughing, and got up and danced with some of my girl-friends that were there.

Five minutes later, I was getting another beer when I saw that same blonde chick again. I was like, "so why didn't you do it?" She was like, "I'm not that kind of girl..." I was like "its just a lap dance, damn"...at this point she got this crazy look on her face, and was like "you want a lap dance?" I was like, "heeellll yeah i want a lap dance" (being ****y as fvck this whole time)

She rode me pretty good, and The Girl(the one who led me here), was watching me the whole time. I would glance over and see her staring at me.

After the lap dance from the blonde chick, I got up and started dancing with random chicks, that blonde chick wanted to make out with me pretty bad so she kept backin that @ss up to me all night long.

The Girl, she was like, "come here real quick", and took me to the bathroom. Before I knew what was goin on, we were making out hardcore. It was getting pretty hot, then she left the bathroom and I went back to my friends. Throughout the night, We made out about 3 more times, in random places.

I think I'm gonna tell this girl that I don't want her @ss back. We are supposed to go to dinner tonight after i get off work. I want better than her, she will always be the same attention *****, regardless of what I do.

I don't know though, we will see how things go. At the end of the night, i could have had sex with the blonde chick, but decided she was a little too skanky(kind of regret not banging her later).

Any advice about what I should do with the girl that broke my heart?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuvk her like the dumb attention w-hore slvt immature byatch that she is, BUT ONLY IF YOU DO NOT BECOME EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED AGAIN!!!

Actually I'd play her @ss if I were you. I'd get her all hot and heavy, act like your going to fuvk her, then leave her @ss there and laugh it off.

Either way, this should tell you that this little w-hore who broke your heart is not worth your time either way, all she wants is attention.

PIMP

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I don't know though, we will see how things go. At the end of the night, i could have had sex with the blonde chick, but decided she was a little too skanky(kind of regret not banging her later).
Right, because "The Girl" wasn't skanky AT ALL by pulling you into the bath room or for causing you to come to the DJ Forum in the first place.

Right.

And as a friendly, FYI, WHENEVER a girl takes you into the bathroom, it's an invitation to tap that ass right there. Standard club etiquette whenever you see a couple sneak off into a stall.

So basically you ended up getting tooled TWICE. Once because she distracted you from the blonde (which was what she intended to do and succeeded admirably at) and the second time was because you didn't at LEAST take advantage of "The Girl" throwing herself at you (so now she still has the sex card to play).

Last edited:

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulda laid the blonde and told that ho to go fu*k herself.
You got yanked out of some pu**y like a puppy on a leash.

Might as well bang the ex now... since you passed up the blonde. Just don't get attached.

Originally posted by Don Corleone

(kind of regret not banging her later).
Man do I hate that feeling... i used to do that all the time.
Now i don't even think twice, it's like an instinct see Ho... Bang her.
No regrets.