Once again i crash & burn

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep you guys were right about that girl (*****) i went for a date with. she was not into me, but she only knew that after 2 or 3 days later. she told me that there was no spark, she says im cute (despite the fact she said i could have a better ass, which made me lost all respect for her) and she would **** me but she is afraid i would want more from her. she is nothing special, a 6, but she tricked into thinking everything she said was true, and it was not. i wonder why she kissed if she didnt feel anything for me and made it feel like im the one to blame. its sad how woman are...

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do her like you would any ordinary farm animal ..lol. The 'no spark' thing means she just wants dyck. No strings attached.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you didn't crash and burn, I don't get it, girl isn't that into it, no big deal, don't beat yourself up over it.

--Mission

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll quote many of the masters when I say... "NEXT"

Realise it is her loss and not yours. Realise you are the greatest thing to never happen to her. Realise you have the capacity and inner belief to perform amazingly well with women. Realise this by listening to your true self, not your head, which is merley echo'ing other peoples negativity.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got served

NeedToImprove said:
yep you guys were right about that girl (*****) i went for a date with. she was not into me, but she only knew that after 2 or 3 days later. she told me that there was no spark, she says im cute (despite the fact she said i could have a better ass, which made me lost all respect for her) and she would **** me but she is afraid i would want more from her. she is nothing special, a 6, but she tricked into thinking everything she said was true, and it was not. i wonder why she kissed if she didnt feel anything for me and made it feel like im the one to blame. its sad how woman are...
Ok, pretend the above quote was written by a female. So change the word guys to girls, girl to guy, she to he, etc... and read the whole thing through.

Keeping with the same hypothetical situation where the sexes are shifted, the paragraph above reads like it was written by a girl who is dealing with a pure DJ. I mean the guy delivered contradictions and neg hits to really force the girl into a lower position of power in which she needed to qualify herself. Uncertainty and insecurity results, and it really draws her emotions into it.

Ok, now back to the ironic reality: this girl gamed you with none other than DJ tactics. I say come to this realization, have a laugh about it, and then still try to have sex with her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She kissed you to make sure that there wasn't a spark. Sh1t happens, then you wipe.