On the Job

jango

Reaction score
See I got hired a couple of weeks ago at this amusment park and you know they bring women from all around. In my store I work with a lot of fine girls, plus the women guests who walk in (so I love going to work). I flirt a little with every girl but itz 3 in particular that I like more then the others. I'm having problems choosing between which one I should go for, or if I shouldn't go for either of them because we work together.

PS: and oh yeah one of the girlz has a BF but she's the one I feel like I would connect with the most.

Help me out

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every hot gurl has a BF. You can go with her and she'll dump her bf for you.

She wont dump her BF if she can have both, so dont let her have you before she broke up with BF.

jango

Reaction score
Yeah but I don't know if she would break up with her boyfriend and I'm not trying break up a couple. LOL. I just got lost, what do you think the best route would be: stop flirting with her or what?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well usually a gf is destined to break up with her BF, so you are just helping them out. It's your duty to flirt with her. In fact it's your god given freedom to flirt with her, so make your country proud and flirt your heart out, soldier.

jango

Reaction score
*Salute* WILL DO SIR AND I'LL MAKE IT MY DUTY TO GET THAT BOOTY *Salute*