Omg...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If yall go to a gathering or small party and you see a girl you think is cute do you start working on her right away regardless of what the guys you dont know there think? That would seem kinda weird, to me its like going to a new scholl and just start acting like you run thing and trying to get every girl. What do yall think?

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHy do you care what people you dont know think of you? If you think a girl is cute, go up and talk to her. As long as your arnt a jerk about things, nothing bad can come of it.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grandmaster Sexay
Just go for it dude. You have nothing to loose. Life's too short to worry.
That is absolutely the wrong attitude in this case. If he goes up to a cute girl and starts hitting on her right away, it could very easily piss off some of her guy friends. Then guess who gets ****blocked?

This isn't to mention the fact that by making friends with the girl's friends gives him automatic social proof. If I meet a guy I really like at a party, then I'm more than willing to talk him up to some of my hot-but-platonic female friends.

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Porky said makes sense. It's better to have the guys on your side first then they'll more than happy to help you out with the ladies

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say go for it because one problem Ive noticed while making friends with people is they feel ok to ****block.
When I dont make friends with anyone and just go for the girl I never hardly interrupt, but if I make friends with them they start talking to me and all that. My advice is to not give a **** and live for yourself and not other peoples opinions. Look at the jerks they push girls around for a joke and the girls just laugh and all the guys laugh but if an average person does that then they get called over for it, as long as you are potraying a DJ attitude then no-one will think anything of it.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work your way up the ladder. Befriend the guys, then move to the women.