OMG i am so fvcked right about now...double pregnancy!!!!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found out wife is pregnant a few days ago and then I get a text later this morning from one of the other women claiming she is pregnant and I have to be the father since I was the only guy she slept with in the past month and a half...

This has to be punishment from above...I have no idea what to do here. I am literally shaking right now...I am on the verge of losing everything and being fvcked for a long time...I don't think I am the father of this other woman's kid..
I used a condom and pulled out on top of it...

I need to either convince her to get rid of it or take a test to prove I am not the father...how soon can I take it and how much does it cost? Obviously if my wife finds out I am done.

Any help is appreciated...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so not only did you cheat on your wife, you went in raw

you got to be the dumbest mother****er alive

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
so not only did you cheat on your wife, you went in raw

you got to be the dumbest mother****er alive

I did NOT go in raw...I just said above I used a condom AND I pulled out on top of it...I think this woman is full of sh!t but I have to prove it without my wife finding out which is the problem now ..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egg Salad
Ingredients
8eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
1/4 cupchopped green onion
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon paprika

Directions

1.Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
2.Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and serve on your favorite bread or crackers.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A recipe for egg salad?? Wtf!!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are well up sh!t creek lad.

Unlucky.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why if you are going to cheat, you ONLY cheat with a woman who has something to lose if caught.

your only hope right now is that she is looking out for YOUR best interest and frankly that just isn't gonna happen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In vitro paternity testing does exist. But it's not that common yet. The older procedure involves drawing amniotic fluid:
http://www.babymed.com/pregnancy/how-early-pregnancy-can-paternity-testing-be-done

A lot of paternity tests are court-ordered, and judges typically would not order one until the kid is born. There's a tiny risk of miscarriage, but not much.

From what I read, there is a newer in vitro test that only requires your blood and hers:
http://www.dnacenter.com/blog/paternity-test-while-pregnant-is-now-possible-with-ddcs-new-test/

http://www.dnacenter.com/paternity/prenatal-testing.html

That web site says $500 for the amniotic test and $1,000 for the blood test option. You can shop around for a better price if you want.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While truth can be stranger and more interesting than fiction, I'm wondering if Marmel might be making this stuff up. The story is too good, and he is too willing tell about it.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
While truth can be stranger and more interesting than fiction, I'm wondering if Marmel might be making this stuff up. The story is too good, and he is too willing tell about it.
stagger i agree.. i mean, marmel has been online pretty much every day and has been revealing everything, but a few days ago he found out his wife is pregnant and he doesnt write about it - until finding out a few days later another woman is also pregnant, so he posts both these discoveries at the same time?

Sounds very fishy to me.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just desserts.

Anyway if u really did go in strapped and pull out, you're most likely fine. This is probably her way to string u back in. I'd ignore it for now unless she comes back again. I had a girl tell me she was preggo once I believed it and panicked an ran back to her only for her to emotionally try to rape me again.

Pen kittens egg salad comment was hilarious!!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the mistress. Tell her it can't be yours because you used a rubber and pulled out. She is full of sh!t if YOU are telling us the truth.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let the good times roll

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Just found out wife is pregnant a few days ago and then I get a text later this morning from one of the other women claiming she is pregnant and I have to be the father since I was the only guy she slept with in the past month and a half...

This has to be punishment from above...I have no idea what to do here. I am literally shaking right now...I am on the verge of losing everything and being fvcked for a long time...I don't think I am the father of this other woman's kid..
I used a condom and pulled out on top of it...

I need to either convince her to get rid of it or take a test to prove I am not the father...how soon can I take it and how much does it cost? Obviously if my wife finds out I am done.

Any help is appreciated...

This my friend is called payback/karma/you reap what you sow.

I have tried to tell you for months and months you were being an idiot cheating so blatantly.

You? Got ****y.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Ignore the mistress. Tell her it can't be yours because you used a rubber and pulled out. She is full of sh!t if YOU are telling us the truth.
This is what you have to do, unfortunately. Tell her it can't be yours and require a dna test. Do this upfront and now. By doing that you are calling her bluff, if she is bluffing...

Good luck. Life's too short for all this drama. Hope things work out for you, and try and make better decisions going forward.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the damn times I have lived by the pull out method and never got a girl pregnant and your telling me you had a condom and pulled out??? I'm a betting man and I bet my net worth that this girl is not pregnant.

Your still screwed though. If she is willing to lie and say she is having a baby then she is crazy enough to tell your wife. Like BB said if your going to commit adultery at least do it with someone to lose.

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You should really just tell her that you want her to get a paternity test. Play nice with her until the baby is born because if you piss her off, she will make trouble for you and your wife. Once the paternity test comes back showing that the baby isn't yours, tell her to fvck off.