Old friend

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a problem, I have a lady friend that i havent seen in a long while(1year) well not really a lady friend shes 16 but i have rescently been talkin to her on the phone tryin to get good with her again.. i told her i would pick her up and take her out... i figure we'll go get somthin to eat at a nice place and go see a movie.. but i really need to know how to get physical with her.. she knows me as her funny friend that she'd never sex up. but since she's seen me last i've sharpened up and i'm not a douchebag anymore,, never really was i just lost 20 lbs and changed my style alittle bit(ie;clothes and how i talk to girls)i want to atleast make out with her and get s spark lit with her,, not tryin to do her(not that i wouldnt want to). any help for me?

I'll desribe me.. 6'1'' brown hair short military cut kinda.. i usually where hollister and stuff i'm not the flipped collar prep but close.. usually the funny one at the lunch table you know what i mean.

let me know what u think.

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol poser? I just made a change to wearing better clothes and trying to just look good in genereal.. ive gotten a real good response.. and i like the style.

But yea Just try to be cool dont jump into things. Like makin out just make it happen dont force her into it... Seduce her.

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
not a poser, i have always worn clothes like this just not as much, i was the first person in my class in like 6th grade to wear american eagle.. so if i do sound like a poser so be it, but i'm not. I'm not trying to get into her pants but it would be a plus. the last time we really talked alot i was the "desperate-funny-virgin-not mature enough to get with" kinda guy to her.

DonCharlie24

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wear the same kinda clothes bro, you really get good responses from all races (even against the usual stereo-types), its perdy nice. but dude if you want to get some from her, just go to the movies, and do that old school thing where they yawn and put there arm around her, make it obvious, and like kinda play with her sides a little bit, you should get some good responses if she hasnt seen you in a year, plus if you sharpened up a little bit, ill leave the rest up to you. you stud you