Old crush came back into town.. We kissed but she has a boyfriend

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this old crush that i had back acouple years ago, came back from where he has been. We have always kept in contact and talked on occasion. So she comes back and has been calling me and wanting to hang out. So we went on a date last night and it went great. At the end we kissed and made out and i thought things were great. This mourning she calls me on my break at work and tells me she cant see me anymore becuase she has a boyfriend (who i thought she broke up with) and feels guilty. (she mentioned about a month ago that she was gonna break it off)

So i know that she likes me and has feelings for me. Im really confused right now and dont know what to do.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinking that too, should i wait a few days to contact her, or not waste any time?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pull out a movie quote from the notebook!!!!

say:

You: You're bored! You're bored and you know it! You wouldn't be here if there weren't something missing.

Her: <starts talking... you interrupt>

You: Would you just stay with me?

Her: <starts talking... you interrupt>

You: Well that's what we do. We fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are being a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two second rebound rate and you're back do doing the next pain in the ass thing.
If she doesn't budge, next her.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with her. Tell her she's right. Then her ego will get the best of her and wonder why it was so easy for you. Never be a woman's doormat.

If you think highly of yourself, others will believe you. If you act like you aren't better than the crap she gave you, she'll hand you some more. Trust me.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright cool, what i was more wanting to get advice was if i should wait alittle to contact her, or hit her up soon. and should i just talk to her about the situation, or should i try to convince her that she needs to loose her boyfriend

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you even want to date her?

It's clear from her behavior that she's untrustworthy, unless of course she actually got the OK from her current man to make-out with you. Then her integrity would not be suspect..but I digress...

My diagnosis is that she's good for a purely sexual romp. Nothing more. If she's having second thoughts or any type of LMR, then you can use some of the tried and true tactics spread thoroughly on this website.

If she doesn't oblige, next her.

Oh yeah, and stop calling girls you're attracted to "crushes". It makes you sound like a girl yourself.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end we kissed and made out and i thought things were great. This mourning she calls me on my break at work and tells me she cant see me anymore becuase she has a boyfriend

She's a sl*t.

F*ck her off.

It reallly is that simple.

Fleshy99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fall victim to her games. You need to show that you're powerful. Control you're emotions dont let them control you.
If she really wants you, she'll come around, but otherwise forget it, look elsewhere, enjoy life.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gomariners51 said:
alright cool, what i was more wanting to get advice was if i should wait alittle to contact her, or hit her up soon. and should i just talk to her about the situation, or should i try to convince her that she needs to loose her boyfriend
You talk about her boyfriend, and you run her right to him.

Don't do anything. Let her see her mistake. There's nothing you can do, but come off as an insecure prick.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
You talk about her boyfriend, and you run her right to him.

Don't do anything. Let her see her mistake. There's nothing you can do, but come off as an insecure prick.
I agree with Mavrick 110%. Do nothing. Blow her off and be a challenge al la 'Cat String theory' if you want any chance with her.

You went on date with her. She was excited to get together with you but she was let down as you did NOT demonstrate a higher value than her current boyfriend (she figured that after a couple of years that you might have changed into a new improved version of what she knew you as). OR less likely it was just an Ego validation as she knew another male was interested in her.

gomariners51

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on my Situation: So i called her yesterday after it had been a week, we talked for alittle but didnt talk about her boyfriend or what happend. She ends up calling me 3 more times that night. On the last call at 2a.m we she gets kinky on the phone and we end up having phone sex.