OK. Update on the Bomb shell post from last week!

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the thread about my Situation I was in last week on this very day. I NEVER called her!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78083

Now Update Time.

So I went back to the same bar (karaoke night) and who do I see across the bar waving and almost jumping up and down with a huge smile on her face. Yep you know it. Perfect timing I might add because I was in the middle of hooking up with another beautiful young lady. I just smiled at her and continued talking with my present target. I got the number and closed a date for Friday night and walked off.

As I was about to walk past the one from last week she grabs my arm and looked honestly hurt and asked why I never called her. I side stepped the question with “How was your party?” She went into how it was a family thing and was very boring. We talked for a bit and then we hit a stall so I said “Nice running into you again” and started to walk off. She asked that I call her for sure. I said ok I will Blah Blah Blah and was off.

Now here is where we take a WTF trip. So I called her on my lunch break today. Her sister answered and said “Hold on ill go upstairs and get her” I hear her open a door and hear her in the room with a child (not that this is a bad thing she told me up front) and she asked who it was. Sister says “Its Jay” She says tell him to call me back in 30 minutes I need to get (Kids name) ready. I say cool ill call back in an hour or so.

I call back and BAM! I am talking to her sisters voice mail! WTF! You know I guess one play deserves another, but GAWD HAMMIT this lady had me fooled.

What did we learn here gang? I think maybe that some ladies will above and beyond to get the Ego stroked!

Your thoughts?

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
You're right, one play deserves another. Stop playing games.
How the hell am I playing games?

Just because I want to date more than one lady at a time I am playing games?

What the hell is so bad about that?

Fact is I can 'most of the time" see a stroker and bypass them alltogether, but this one caught me off guard. I kind of admire her though.

Damn little minx!

strids97

Don Juan
Reaction score
play it out

Hey...i don't think your playing games....she's playing a game with you...go along with it and see if you catch her in her game...if you do, she will be surprised...but enjoy it...just be careful of the games she might play and or drag you into...

thats my advice