OK, so what now . . .

reveazure

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, story for you all.

This girl from the internet that I had talked to a few times wanted to come over, and spend the night. I had never met her, but I figured ok whatever. So she comes, she was kind of pretty I thought, we watch a movie, cuddle for a bit. The movie ends, I try to make out with her but she is not really into the kissing, I take off her clothes, finger her for a while, then we cuddle some more. By then it was like 2 AM so we went to my bed, and I knew she wanted to fvck me but I had never had sex or even put on a condom before.

So I'm in my underwear and she's naked, and she's like pinning me in between her legs and stuff, and at this point I'm thinking, oh, well, she is quite a bit more awkward looking than she was in her clothes, and I have no erection whatsoever, so eventually we get enough of this hardcore cuddling and go to sleep.

I was thinking maybe I would have sex with her in the morning when the awkwardness wore off, but she didn't want to wake up, and then we had to leave.

So now I feel like, what do I do now? Whoever I meet next, I'm gonna be thinking about this and feeling awkward and it will suck once again.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, sometimes things like that happen. You probably just weren't in the mood. It's weird that you weren't able to get an erection though, didn't the sight of her naked arouse you in any way?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid biatch didn't know what she was doing.

That, and let her put on the condom.

But if she's that prude anyways...I guess you'll have to show her the ropes. I like the idea where I explore her for a bit, and I come up to her and tell her to 'explore'.