Ok, serious discussion

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys known as "metrosexuals" aka, those who know how to dress, know how to easily start a conversation with girls, have good looks, know how to cook, etc.

Do any of you guys have girls that you know who THINK your actually gay?

I'm just wondering this because I've dated girls before and HAD sex with them and they told me it was the best they ever had and all this **** but they STILL thought I was this gay dude because I look like a metrosexual

(NOTICE: if you think this is a pointless thread and of no interest to you, move on and let it fall out of the main page of the forums. If you find topics other than "when do i call a girl" and "how do i know when to have her my g/f" then maybe you should respond to a more original topic of discussion. My topics are ones that I believe are WEIRD and therefore something that could be discussed. So kiss my white hairy ass if you don't like this topic)

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you concerned if girls think you are gay? If you are still hooking up with women, who cares what they think?

I wouldnt say Im metro-sexual, I dress nice, wear good cologne, workout and clean/cut my own nails, I also whiten my teeth, and take good care of my skin with Acne meds and moisturizer, Im clean shaven too.

Ive met girls who I would constantly grope, kiss, make sexual c/f, and they would ask me "Are you Gay??"

in which I would respond, "Why do you want me to prove to you Im not? Lets go!"

I dont think most girls are serious when they blatently ask you, but they are trying to get a rise out of you. But if they talk between other girls, it either means they think you are gay, or are pissed off that you are salivating over them like the 100+ other guys

Its an easy explanation to satisfy their own ego's, can you imagine the rationale that if a girl rejected you, she was lesbian?

Isnt that easier to accept?

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am like this too. I am constantly asked by girls who i chat up are you gay, sometimes i have to tell them i am bi even though im not just to get them to continue talking to me.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report related to the topic.

Last nite at tthe club.
Girl.: your so good looking..you must be gay.
Me: yes I am
Girl: I knew that!..you don't like like a man-pig...like other guys here.
Me: I know I don't...but don't you like all manly looking guys?
Girl: no
Me:..you know,you look so irresistable..I just might switch the team! Would you date me if I was straight?
Girl: Nods with huge smile...
at that point she realised I was straight...and asked me why I was lying to her. I didn't have a good answer..and the HB8 left.
Just something to think about.

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats exactly what happens to me viking except she doesnt say yes.