Ok Let see tell how i should i handle this............

crmpr3

Reaction score
i need advice ok i really like this girl we work together and everything and i think she likes me too were both shy which makes it a little difficult for both of us 2 do anything i have a feeling she does like me but doesnt wanna tell me i know she blushes when she around me and she always tell me to come wit her everywhere which means she likes hanging around wit me now heres the problems number 1 she said rite off the bat she doesnt have time for a boyfriend number 2 i know she likes me as a friend but i wanted to be more number 3 i dont even know if she likes me like that number 4 i tend 2 freeze when i talk to her when were by ourselves which kills me number 5 i should have never told her that i was moving until the end and last but not least my boy who is old as hell he told her i cant dance which makes it worst for my chances i really like her but i dont i even have chance it might be over by now especially if i told her i moving i hope i still have a chance wit her if only thiers way were things can be turned around it be good if u guys can tell me how and what kind of attitude should i approach her wit thnxs ...............

Last edited:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Not only do you need grammar lessons (because that was really hard to read and sounded like a little kid), but you need to read (ie: TIPS is not for ASKING for them).

Noob.