Ok, I finally have 1 fvcking female friend

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION, and Im not trolling or anything)

Finally, out of the 24 years i lived on this planet, i now have 1 female friend i met through a guy friend. (This is like a fvcking milestone for me and she was the one who asked for my #) We have met once at his place, but we talked to each other on the phone like 1-2 times a week. I'd call her, she'd call me back,etc etc

First of all, I do not want to fvck her or use any of the DJ stuff from this site because she will be my bridge to MANY of her female friends.

SOOO, ive always been told here, "treat her like your guy friends" Im kinda neutral on this idea because:

**Note, I just want her to be my friend**

1. I'm pretty sure my "d1ck jokes" she might not like? She might think im some kind of perv.

2. SHould I remain "Mysterious" even if we are just friends????

3. Im assuming I could listen to her rants about her X BF and help her solve her problems.

4. Im assuming I could now do my favorite movie character impersonations
like their voices, etc

SO, TO any of the DJs here who have women friends, please enlighten me on what i should REALLY DO?

tHANK YOU

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very hard to have a woman friend. It's better to treat her as a potential.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP
It's very hard to have a woman friend. It's better to treat her as a potential.
seriously, i wouldnt want to fcck her. And I know she has cute friends

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she likes you. If that's the case then she will not *recommend* you to her girlfriends. In fact, she'll probably discredit you and say you're not their type etc.

Just because you have one female friend doesn't mean it will open the floodgates to all her cute friends. Many of her friends probably have their own little circles going on, it takes more than that.

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a female friend has its benefits.

Banging her friends usually isn't one of them, because she won't let you just hook up with them and then not call them back. You understand? She will look out for them. If you're looking for a girlfriend, then maybe you are on the right track and she can recommend somebody--but this isn't the place for those questions.

Female friends are good for social proof, fashion questions, and just general fun. Your DJing should be confined strictly to strangers, not friends of friends, IMO. Don't **** where you eat.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This does have its good and bad parts to it ....
1) You can get some good clothing styles and social advise about girls in general - good learning experience

AND/OR

2) she prolly thinks your gay and tells her friends that. Also , you will serve as her "shoulder to cry on" whever she PMS's or has a fight w/ one of her b/f's ... what a croc if you ask me

-Laterz

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vampire
Banging her friends usually isn't one of them, because she won't let you just hook up with them.
This is very true. 95% of female friends do not want you to hook up with their friends. They don't think like men. They will usually have the opposite attitude and will get defensive if you start showing interest in their friends. The only times I've seen a female try to "help me out" is when they have a not so attractive girl who is really lonely and they want me to hook up with her to make her feel good about herself.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok awesome. I won't sarge on any of her friends then.

And what about for my questions 1,2,3 and 4?

And also, yes, im very close to banging someone from work. I just want them to be my fvck buddy. Closest ive ever been in my life.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only female friends i have are my mates girlfriends....because i cant try picking them up. They are useful female friends....but overated.

Doc Dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I've had very different experiences with my female friends. It has always been "productive" to have them as friends. I'll give you the rundown of how I handle the situation.

First, I don't treat them like my guy friends at all. There are no filthy jokes, farting or lude comments at all when they are around (well maybe a few). I think in my own mind I am acting like they are just friends by not being too concerned with what I say and how I say it, just like I would be with my guy friends.

I think the key is to take them out and have fun, I usually only go out with them to bars, the occasional movie at their place and other fun, general places. I don't sit there and act like I'm now a big, hairy girl. I don't bare my soul to them and I don't allow them to do the same to me. I'm there for the occasional bit of manly advice, but that's it.

When I'm out with one of my female friends I will use them to meet other women (is it called a pivot?) and help them do the same with guys. Most of the girls have a "filtered" version of what I get up to with the girls I meet. Actually they just think that I meet a lot of girls because I'm trying to find "The One" ;) and that satisfies them enough to help me find her.

A few have offered to set me up with their friends but I usually decline, but only to keep my image with them.

That's about all I have time for, I'm just getting ready to go out and take a girl to shoot some pool, followed by a stroll along the beach, followed by...welll you can guess where it is going :D

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Dogg has it spot on there

relax , chill out and dont try to **** her friends

as explained get all the benefits , advice and a wingman ;)

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Johnnie5
Doc Dogg has it spot on there

relax , chill out and dont try to **** her friends

as explained get all the benefits , advice and a wingman ;)
Yes, I know, "relax" "treat her like your normal guy friends", "try to have fun"

but no one has answered my question 1,2,3 and 4.. seriously, everyone here is still giving generalized answers. Thanks..

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob
(THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION, and Im not trolling or anything)

Finally, out of the 24 years i lived on this planet, i now have 1 female friend i met through a guy friend. (This is like a fvcking milestone for me and she was the one who asked for my #) We have met once at his place, but we talked to each other on the phone like 1-2 times a week. I'd call her, she'd call me back,etc etc

First of all, I do not want to fvck her or use any of the DJ stuff from this site because she will be my bridge to MANY of her female friends.

SOOO, ive always been told here, "treat her like your guy friends" Im kinda neutral on this idea because:

**Note, I just want her to be my friend**

1. I'm pretty sure my "d1ck jokes" she might not like? She might think im some kind of perv.

2. SHould I remain "Mysterious" even if we are just friends????

3. Im assuming I could listen to her rants about her X BF and help her solve her problems.

4. Im assuming I could now do my favorite movie character impersonations
like their voices, etc

SO, TO any of the DJs here who have women friends, please enlighten me on what i should REALLY DO?

tHANK YOU
1. No. Dont use **** jokes on her,

2. Depends what level of friendship you want. I would be honest with her. I dont hide who i am from my friends.

3. To an extent.....Dont be too nice guy/ AFC mode. Give her advice on it and she will do the same for you when you need it. However girls can really ***** if you give them to much chance.

4. Sounds like a good plan if your good at impersonations..

THERE. 4 Questions answered. Happy? :)