ok, here's one for you guys

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have lunch from work everyday at 12:30 and i always drive home because it's only 5 min from work. i have to drive by a private school to get to my house and since the start of the school year i have been noticing that at that time is when the kids have recess and this amazing looking young conservative teacher is always out there with them.

today was the first time we made eye contact as i drove by out of the week.
i can't seem to get myself to stop and talk to her, it'd be kind of awkward with all the kids there and not to mention the hurd of cars behind me.

any suggestions on this one?

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you should try honking at her

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. how bout this..

Make believe like you just lost your dog and your frantically looking for him. Look upset and ask the woman if she has seen your dog anywhere near the school, since he is very friendly. Try to work some C&F in the convo and then ask for her #.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdon23 said:
hmm.. how bout this..

Make believe like you just lost your dog and your frantically looking for him. Look upset and ask the woman if she has seen your dog anywhere near the school, since he is very friendly. Try to work some C&F in the convo and then ask for her #.
I dunno man, what if she asks if you found the dog later? or she asks a friend of yours if you ever found it and they're response is "What? He's never had a dog!"

to OP, you could always take the easy route, just park the car, walk over to her, and say something along the lines of "I've driven past here a couple times and we've seen each other, far be it from me to be rude and not say hello."

and go from there. But the basic thing is break the ice.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
I dunno man, what if she asks if you found the dog later? or she asks a friend of yours if you ever found it and they're response is "What? He's never had a dog!"

to OP, you could always take the easy route, just park the car, walk over to her, and say something along the lines of "I've driven past here a couple times and we've seen each other, far be it from me to be rude and not say hello."

and go from there. But the basic thing is break the ice.
Follow this.

Forget doing the dog Will Smith Hitch crap. It's too corny and lame.

Keep it simple for gals like her. Chances are she doesn't get hit on that much when she is at work (unless her colleagues do but it's not your problem) so she'll be more friendly.

Just don't develop a one-itis for her. Talk to her yesterday! Get it over with and bust a nut on her face already.