Oily Skin

SoSly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys , I had pretty bad acne went on accutane and got rid of it and now I'm on something else called Epiduo which basically cleans up the red marks and such... but my problem isn't my acne its my oily skin.... Like my face is literally shinning and looks like its all greasy and it really effects me... I have no idea what to do.

U

user43770

Believe it or not, jojoba oil helps to reduce the production of facial sebum. Apply a couple drops to your face in the morning and you should be good to go for a few hours. You can usually find it at your local health food store. It may seem pricey, but a little bit goes a long way.

U

user43770

SoSly said:
Do you put on moisturizer too?
No. The jojoba oil works as a moisturizer. Also, you should be using a mild facial cleanser. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser is the best I've found (or the generic Equate brand).

SoSly

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
No. The jojoba oil works as a moisturizer. Also, you should be using a mild facial cleanser. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser is the best I've found (or the generic Equate brand).
Once in the morning and once at night?

U

user43770

SoSly said:
Once in the morning and once at night?
As far as applying the jojoba oil? You should apply it after every time you wash your face. Whether that's 2 or 3 times a day is up to you. Just remember, a few drops is all you need.