Oh my god!!! wat the hell!!!

xconquerx

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI guys wats up?

well last saturday i decided not to masterbate for 6 days! i gotta say it was such a big challenge to me because i do clean my pipe very often haha lol.

well, the first day was so so hard, honestly it was crazy thn on the second day I started notice somthing different in my behavior(it was positive though)

I had very busy day on da third day so no harm done.

But on the forth day! i couldnt help it but to beat my meat hahah LOL

but thing is i thought the pleasure would be super great! i meant really really mind-blowing!!!

But! But!! it felf very weird.... i didnt feel pleasure or great az much as i expect :( i dont know wat happnd to me...

since then i cleaned the pipe few more times but same! i didnt feel the orgasm at all! its weird/// kinda getting scared now...

u guys have any idea why this is happenin??

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
what the goddamned fvck are you talking about?

First and most importantly stop using fvcking IM-ese when you type! Chicks do that sh!t.

Secondly, it's your d!ck, strangle the li'l mutherfvkcer if you want to. The quality of your orgasms is a product of your mental acumen not how hard or long you grind your bolongna pony.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, what he said.

xconquerx said:
wats

haha lol.

hahah LOL

az

weird///

u
What definitely isn't happening is me understanding what the heck you are talking about. And where's the funny part...