Official: I give up! I retire!

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just cannot be bothered with it anymore! Case in point:-

Approached a girl last weekend on night out. We hung out talking for hours, and there was great vibes. We flirted etc etc. Got her number, and she said call me and we can meet in the real world.

So I called her 3 days later, brief call, chit-chat. Followed up on going out for a drink. She said yes. For the following Monday evening.

So I have had a really busy weekend - and so I dropped a text at 7pm today to confirm a definite time for tomorrow.

Over 3 hours later - NOTHING.

I can understand a girl perhaps wanting to bail on meeting a guy she barely knows - but at least have the balls to tell the person. I hate all the childish no contact sh!t.

I'm also annoyed because I feel I did everything right, no over-eager sh!t or anything like that. And yet it still seems to have ended with a suprising NC/Flake from the girl (who was not the kind I imagine being petty like that).

Anyways - it has forced me to conclude that I give up. I am not going to be ruled by women or any of their sh!t. Would be easier if I was born completely A-Sexual! *jokes*

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be a cokksukker and the girls will swining off your vine like gorrilas, stop bittchin and start livin

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get her all hot and bothered with your flirty powers?? I'm assuming no, or you woulda got a text back real quick.

Girls who know men are interested in them, and actually invest in these men, want these men to be sexual. Asking how her day was isn't sexual. Its normal. She doesn't want that. Her friends ask her how she's doing. Potential boyfriends ask her what she's wearing.

That's everyone's problem her. You gotta flirt. You have to be sexual. Period. Now try again, but sexy.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They want sexual yes...but they also want INTERESTING (and so should you)

A recurring theme in these posts seems to be a lot of texting or messaging thats just really boring! (tbf the girls responses seem kind of boring too often but they can only reply to what they're sent).

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
F!DELITY said:
So I called her 3 days later, brief call, chit-chat. Followed up on going out for a drink. She said yes. For the following Monday evening.
Shouldn't you really have arranged a time at this point, rather than texting her later with it?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've lost many women to this problem.

always go for a kiss man! even on the first date and even if they turn away. the point is just to show you want them sexually. i never go on dates without going for a kiss or/and kino. that way at least you don't fall into friendzone and they know straight off what you want from them.