offering 2 times without seeming too available

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were to text a girl and said 'i finish work early today and have a dinner at 8.30 but could meet at 6 for a couple hours. alternatively, im busy tomorrow and fri but could do thurs. how's then?'

is this too complicated?

i'm trying to convey im busy when im not, but at the same time not look too available. i know it's too try hard but i feel like i might be insulting her by only offering 2 hours.

plus she'll also, if the date goes well ask me who i went dinner with.. i.e. testing to see if there's another girl, if i say it's business then she'll feel like i not got options.

wilford

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you worry too much about what she will think about you, like trying to impress her.... And that mindset will sabotage you at some point.
If you feel bad about not having plans, and not having options... fix that first, or just avoid the subject and go forward to your goal... that's my opinion.

Racecar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up, pick up the phone and call her.

If you have that much to say, a text message won't do. You shouldn't qualify yourself to anyone - much less a woman. Who you eat with or the nature of your lunch date is none of her concern.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you meeting with a CEO of a fortune 500 company or are you just meeting some chick? It looks like the first.