Obstacle

Le Croissant

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got an obstacle. In my last thread, I've mentioned that my girlfriend dumped me. Now I found out that it's very possible that she likes a really old friend. I don't even know him and still his last name just rings a bell. His family belongs to the socially and financially elite in this city. Right now he's in Boston for high school and she's also from Boston! He came here for the holidays and I think this is the reason why we broke up. Judging by his picture, he looks like some spoiled rebellious rich kid.

Another problem is that she can always see him when she returns to Boston for the summer and after high school.

I've also found out that she's also dated a rich guy with a Ferrari, but she ended up not liking him after he criticised her.

Okay, she's not like those obnoxious popular high school girls I've seen in the states. She's different. The question is what makes me different? What asset do I have that they don't? I don't have the wealth yet (but I'm aiming for it!) and the prestige of a well known family.

Thanks in advanced!
Le Croissant

P.S. I'm not going to just sob over this, but I'm gonna' move on and learn from this. :rockon:

Norbert

Reaction score
What makes you different? Well for one, you are here, and I think that will make a difference. Also, if a chicks a golddigger, =not a lot you can/should do... BUT, in this chicks case, she should get tired of the AFC behaivior from the rich kid's hecka quick.

Le Croissant

Reaction score
Norbert said:
What makes you different? Well for one, you are here, and I think that will make a difference. Also, if a chicks a golddigger, =not a lot you can/should do... BUT, in this chicks case, she should get tired of the AFC behaivior from the rich kid's hecka quick.

The problem's that he's kind of an old friend. Yeah, maybe I should move on.