Numbers over Facebook

Aldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this one girl who I have a strong feeling is interested. She's been so since 8th grade. I'm in a class with her again now in 11th, and she's showing even stronger signs. We also flirt and we talk from time to time (now much less so since the teacher switched around seats).

I really DON'T want to ask her for her number in class (which is the only time I see her in person) for various reasons, and it'll not only make me feel extremely uncomfortable, but it'll make her feel the same way.

I saw her in the halls today but I p*ssied out of talking to her and just ignored her. I know, stupid thing to do, but it happened.

So I was wondering if I could and should ask her for her number over Facebook? If so, how should I do it? Through private message? It seems to be the only way.

thedoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it make you uncomfortable, because there are other people around?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhh...

it really sounds like you need to sack up.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man. You gotta grow a pair and do it in person. Come on dude listen to yourself, your so afraid to get a number in person that you wanna do it over a facebook private message? Thats pathetic. Asking for girls numbers when its not in person will NEVER work out.

TheeAlphaMale05

Reaction score
iight IF YOU ABSOLUTLU HAVE TO
start a facebook chat with her. you can open wit a funny comment about the class. conversate REAL quick. make her laugh, be ****y funny and then at the PEAK of the convo. say:
"Facebook is too much of a distraction, im bout to get off to get sum work done, but u can text me if you want"
If she is interested then shell say she doesnt have your number.
then u jus say:
"oh okay ill give it to you jus promise not to stalk me deal?"
shelll agree then u give her ur number and SHEll text or call you.

But on sum real, if u want this to work ur gonna have to man up and be a ****in alpha male. jus be confident and dont give a **** about wat she thinks.. remember its all a game, have fun play around, be a player