Number- CRUNCH!!

Liamz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!
I asked a boy to ask a girl to give him her number so he could give it to me, I payed the boy £3 to do it.
He gave me the number with the Girl there, the girl wasn't meant to find out- she asked me if I'd dumped my Current Girlfriend who I'm mostly going Out with To make her Jelous. I said no. She said she'll give me her number later, and doesn't want me to have that number that the boy gave me Because she Doesn't Want him to Know it. I told her it wasn't Me. Now, she seems Like she thinks it's me that wanted it, and she's acting like I told her that. We just left for the holidays and she said she'd give it to me when we come back,
Do you think She's just saying that, and, When she asked me if I'd dumped my Girlfriend she seemed Egar to get me, so what Should I do Now?

Thankyou!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Send her a note that says:

Do you like me? Check one.

[] YES [] NO

And hope she doesn't scribble in a MAYBE box. :D

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or you can be a badass like me;)

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just fvcked up.

Squirrerls advice was OK since you're just a young, little boy and he was trying to be nice.

You don't pay anybody to get a freakin' number for you. That's WRONG.

I'm not even going to bother analyzing your post and answering your questions because you're repeating yourself over and over and not making any sense AT ALL.

YEAH, she likes you. And who cares what she / him think.

Now you see, I don't even get why you're trying to get her number.

ARE YOU GOING TO CALL HER?

Probably not, I know I wouldn't when I was 13.

Get to know her and invite her over to your house, or to Chucky Cheeses or something.

If she's in your class, when there's some kind of dumb project to turn in, ask her to be your partner so you can both work together on it.

At your age I don't think that applying the DJ techniques will really matter, all you need to do is ACT and try to get somewhere with these girls. As a matter of fact, I don't think it's even a good idea to read the bible because it'll either make you a Don Juan, OR it'll screw up your psych.

Like invite her to her house, and once you're "hooked up" kiss her on the cheek or something...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Send her a note that says:

Do you like me? Check one.

[] YES [] NO

And hope she doesn't scribble in a MAYBE box. :D
instead, write "wanna bone?" yes, no, maybe lol