now about my neighbor

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I had posted earlier about my neighbor who told me in October not to call her, bother her and even talk to her... And the story continues. I bumped into her afew minutes ago .

First she told me that she has lost weight. I told her that I had lost weight too because of everything... She wsa stressed up because she lies to me that she was leaving to boston with a friend. I was surprised at first and then I thought, what is she talking about.. she said she had wanted to move to Boston in October last year. I could not believe why she lied to me like that.. I ask her if her friend works with her she said it is from her school. But she could not go because the leasing office did not let her out of her lease. I thought that was stupid of her to tell me. Everyone know about it.

And then I looked at her and smile. She then tells me that she wants to do graduate program in chemistry. I tell her that she need to take GRE exam and she told me she had taken them. I asked her for the score and she does not want to tell me because it is personal.. I told her "bull****." I have 97 percentil for my GRE and she said she won't tell me.
She had to go to her garage and I tell her "fine, just keep walking away from me". I went towards her garage and tell her what is the big deal about the GRE score and she says nobody talks about it.. I was surprised. I know when I looked at her face, she was keeping it straight and not upset with me.. I told her that it was not like I am asking how much money you are making.

After all pursuing she did to me, she wants to pull this crap to me.You know she would run towards her door and look through the door. And so on. I think she wants me to pursue her. I told her that I was admitted to MIT for Phd. program but I decided not to accept it. She looked at me with a surprise.

I am going to give her the gift of missing for a while.. let see how this works out. Now this has changed the course. what do you folks think? what is she trying to pull?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I just checked out your posts and your neighbour wasn't your gf when you posted this in on 14 October, though you'd been to a movie together and got nowwhere.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=365545

Then you refer to her as your 'gal' here when you retell the story about your friend making a move on her.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1028214#post1028214

Yet you have been broken up since November according to this thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1070680#post1070680

If so how long, if at all, was she your girlfriend. A couple of weeks? Did she ever say she was your girlfriend? You say you never kissed?

You have posted many threads about this neighbour of yours, and how she KEEPS ASKING YOU NOT TO TALK TO HER, AVOIDS YOU, etc, and you think she's playing games. Perhaps she is an attention ***** and wants her bf to kick your ass, but I think she's just plain scared of you.

Search his posts and see if I'm mistaken.

Reaction score
Mark, you are confusing your audience - 4 threads on the same topic - consolidate, consolidate!!!!