Nothing works

level006

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel as if every girl I want I can't get.

After this girl actually figured out I liked her, she now just doesn't care and I'm left able to do nothing about it. What's worse, she talks to my other guy friends like "Hey we should hang out it would be fun" whereas with me, now that she actually told me that she knows how I feel about her, she wants nothing to do with me.

And this happens a lot; not this particular situation, but every girl I ever wanted never wanted me. I'm always just "there" and I hate it.

I've gotta get my mind off this girl, she obviously doesn't care about me, but it's so hard. I dream about it too, it's awful. Any help would be extremely awesome because I don't want to walk around like a mope and become EMO :( Hahaha....

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotta get my mind off this girl, she obviously doesn't care about me, but it's so hard.
You said it right there. That's the first step. Just ask yourself - why do you like her? Why? What's in her that is so much better than any other girl? Ask yourself that, and you'll find out that most girls don't really distinguish themselves from the mass in any way (think of all the spears look-alikes. Lately, the modelling agencies had such an infulx of them that most can't get a shoot if their life depended on it).

Do actually post why you like this girl so much.

Also, tell us about yourself, and please be honest. What kind of a guy are you? What's your build? What are your friends like? What kind of chicks are you going for?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh dude u told her u like her? u told anyone u like her?

thats a bad decision. whenever ur confronted about whether or not u like a young lady, say "well, she has somethings going for her, but so does everyone" and if ur feeling like getting some flirt in there mention she has hairy arms or man hands or something to get her to hit you :D

but never, ever let her know u've been conquered easy. this puts u under her and makes u much less desirable. u have to drop little hints and send mixed messages...ask her to the picture show but make joking comments about her breath. just dont lay it on too heavy.

level006

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Also, tell us about yourself, and please be honest. What kind of a guy are you? What's your build? What are your friends like? What kind of chicks are you going for?
I'm a normal looking 15-year-old I guess. I'm funny and smart, and I'm normal weight (not skinny but not fat). I do want to strengthen my body this summer though. My friends are all funny guys who are very open, I can talk to them about anything and I really trust them. I have about 7 really good friends, all of them guys.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a challenge anymore. That's why she doesn't want you. Make yourself less available, take out some other girls, she'll come around :D

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg dude let me tell u how u should never tell ur friends who u like. it always ruins things. because ur buddys end up telling that girl either way. ull get over her some other time.