Nothing ever Happens

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing ever happens. I just need to vent a bit.

I am 24 years old and my experience with women is pretty humiliating. I am somewhat introverted, fairly handsome, maybe a bit ''different'' from the rest of the guys. I lack conversational skills.

I'm the type of guy that you would normally see having a drink by himself or with a friend. Or smoke a joint by the beach with a friend. I am not the life of the party. I am for the most part an observer. Women rarely notice me, probably because of my bad aura. I am depressed as hell.

I don't have a ''pimp'' car, just a car I get by with. College student majoring in IT, not my passion by any means, but decided to ''stick with it'' and figure out what to do with my life after I graduate. I'd hang myself if I were to work a boring mindnumbing office job for the rest of my life.

If some HB does notice me and initiates eye contact, I maintain EC untill she looks away. Aside from that, nothing happens. I feel like a pu$$y, but I am not going to make a fool out of myself, I never know what to say.

I come back home and masturbate then go to sleep. This is how it's been for many years now. I am sexually frustrated / depressed / sometimes suicidal.
Tried not caring about women, but it's hard. Especially if everywhere I go I see HBs.

Don't know what to do anymore. People get laid all the time, I feel so left out. Time is passing me by and I'm not getting any younger. Even my 19 year old brother and 16 year old sister have more dating/sexual experience than me.

I feel as if I'm the joke of my family. Unbelievable..

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry be happy
turn that frown upside down

smile more bro, life is so much easier once you put on a smile on your face.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"If some HB does notice me and initiates eye contact, I maintain EC untill she looks away. Aside from that, nothing happens. I feel like a pu$$y, but I am not going to make a fool out of myself, I never know what to say."

its up to you to make it happen, get over there, say something to her, anything to start with, get over the fear of rejection, learn! if she has held eye contact she is saying she is at least partially interested, chances are she wont blow you out of the water, she wil probs be plite and turn you down gently ,,get this..you might even get a good response! what you wont get if you dont make it haPpen is ZERO