Not Sure How She Would React To Using Condoms??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i am currently banging an ex from around 2 years ago..

We are strictly friends with benefits.. altho i can tell she is starting to develop feelings for me.. but a relationship with her is totally out of the question..

Anyhow for the last two months we have been having sex without condoms.. she does not want me to wear protection with her.. she claims that she does not, and does not want to screw around with other guys

Here is the thing.. she has recently gone on a holiday abroad.. as far as i,m concerned she could be banging lots of guys out there..

We are not in a commited relationship.. so whats to stop her from screwing around..

She is landing back in the u.k on friday, and she wants to come see me on Saturday night..

I am considering telling her, that we should use protection from here on?

How can i explain this to her, without out rightly accusing her of having sex with other guys on this holiday???

Reaction score
u ARE so accusing her, dude and you should not have BEEN having unsafe sex (with anyone whom you are not LIVING with) to hell with the "committed relationship" claims. If you aint there to WATCH them, you're risking your LIFE to have sex without a condom

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
u ARE so accusing her, dude and you should not have BEEN having unsafe sex (with anyone whom you are not LIVING with) to hell with the "committed relationship" claims. If you aint there to WATCH them, you're risking your LIFE to have sex without a condom

I,m not accusing her of anything.. chances are she may have slept with someone outhere on her holiday..

But bringing the subject up of using condoms, soon as she gets back.. she will assume that i am suggesting she fuked around out there

She may have banged some dude, she may not have.. but i feel like i,m taking a risk without condoms??

loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

soulforge said:
I,m not accusing her of anything.. chances are she may have slept with someone outhere on her holiday..

But bringing the subject up of using condoms, soon as she gets back.. she will assume that i am suggesting she fuked around out there

She may have banged some dude, she may not have.. but i feel like i,m taking a risk without condoms??
Just feed her the it's me not you story and tell her you think you may have something but is probably nothing so you'd rather keep her safe and strap up. No contest she will still fuk but now with a jimmy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty certain she is banging someone outhere.. i text her, and she doesn't get back to me till late in the night or the next day..

Starting to feel too risky, putting my dik inside her without strapping up..

But i know she will not take it well

loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you so special to think you are the exception? If she does it with you what more is there to say?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loco said:
What makes you so special to think you are the exception? If she does it with you what more is there to say?

I agree with you, she could have banged a dozen guys by now...

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
I am pretty certain she is banging someone outhere.. i text her, and she doesn't get back to me till late in the night or the next day..

Starting to feel too risky, putting my dik inside her without strapping up..

But i know she will not take it well
First you say it's a friends with benefits thing then you worry about her not taking it well?

You **** her with or without as you please. Why would you even have the talk with her and worry about how she takes it. If you could just drop her or **** her with or without protection or even have the talk about it...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting your health and future on the line to enhance some brief moments of pleasure is pretty dumb. I'm going to guess if (when?) you get her pregnant or come down with a serious STD this will become obvious.

Hope you don't need to learn the hard way.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with yewki more on the pregnant side of things. Ive really gotten in this bad habit of completely paralyzing myself with fear and paranoia that some little sperm got out of my **** when I've gone raw dog in the past. If anything you should do yourself a favor and not submit yourself to the possibility of paying child support for 18 years. Girls get really fvcking whack when you start talking about "what if you accidentally got pregnant" or "I just don't want to be stuck with that".

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thatfeel said:
I agree with yewki more on the pregnant side of things. Ive really gotten in this bad habit of completely paralyzing myself with fear and paranoia that some little sperm got out of my **** when I've gone raw dog in the past. If anything you should do yourself a favor and not submit yourself to the possibility of paying child support for 18 years. Girls get really fvcking whack when you start talking about "what if you accidentally got pregnant" or "I just don't want to be stuck with that".

She cannot have kids... she had an operation, that means she can not get pregnant.. this woman is 42 years old.

I,m thinking health factor here.. she is abroad, single with no commitments to me, good looking woman.. my guess is she is bound to bang some dude.

Plus she is taking a lonf time to get back to my text messages..

How do i bring it across, that we should use protection from now on???

Tell her that its non of my business and i dont care if she has slept with someone outhere, but i cannot risk having un protected sex from here on?

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, shes not "developing" feelings because its an old flame and old flames stay there carefully hidden underneath whats currently going on.

Second, if her ***** stinks wierd get checked for an STD, this often happens when shes taking alot of ****, but I think it can also happen if you use alot of saliva to lube things couse you know, alot of germs there. This is your biggest clue Ive been there.

Third, start wearing a condom. Your pullout game may be good but you never know, and if you come inside her you might as well reproduce, although you clearly are not smart enough to deserve it. The most magical thing that has happened to me is when I had sex once and she needed just a little bit more to come, but I was already pulling out so she just didnt let me do it and I came inside. I bought a pill after anyway, so that was good, but you see women want children, nature works this way, and if you have alot of sex with someone you adjust and finish at the same time. Nature.

I have an ex like this, my theory is the only reason she doesnt like condoms is she wanted a firmer control over your pleasure - in every sense of the expression + she gets the option of getting pregnant "by accident".

Tell her the truth, tell her exactly what you thing and what troubles you, and if she reacts negatively, go ghost.

But something tells me you have feelings for her.

EDIT: I just read the above post. I wont delete what I wrote couse its kinda true, just not for this case. Have fun my friend you have hit a gold mine! The other day I was kinda flirting with my doctor so we started talking about sex so I mentioned I'm worried about STDs so she was like: "Chill son, as long as you dont get AIDS its cool".

Condomless sex and you can come inside with no worries. I envy you. I just hope you dont fall hard for her (again?), because you wont be able to have babies -.- I feel bad for women who are like that. 42 is not that old of an age.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets clear this up.. SHE CANNOT HAVE KIDS

i am more worried about the health aspect of it.. this woman has a very high sex drive, she could be banging multiple dudes outhere..

So fuking her without condoms seems kinda risky...

Also i was with this woman for 2-3 years... this one is a cluster b and toxic

I am thinking maybe get rid of her, as she is a potential liability!!!

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Lets clear this up.. SHE CANNOT HAVE KIDS

i am more worried about the health aspect of it.. this woman has a very high sex drive, she could be banging multiple dudes outhere..

So fuking her without condoms seems kinda risky...

Also i was with this woman for 2-3 years... this one is a cluster b and toxic

I am thinking maybe get rid of her, as she is a potential liability!!!

Read my above post, the EDIT part, everything apart from AIDS is cureable (oh and HPV, I think I had that at one point). Just a note: if you see strange stuff floating in your piss go get some antibiotics or your kid is gonna have a deformed nose. No srsly, put the pleasure vs risk on the scales and measure them

But ye have fun. Fuk condoms. ;]

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP...you waste too much time/energy thinking about you ex, now your 'fwb'.
In my opinion you would be doing better if you forgot about her and went to meet a new girl...

About the condom thing...you're doing it really wrong man. Having sex with her, or with any girl without a condom? are u fvcking kidding me?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're a Stupid Muthaf*cka

I can give a damn about supposed operations. You just don't cede control of preventing an unwantedy pregnancy to a a irresponsible female. By not using a rubber, you're essentially say that you're cool with her being your baby's mama.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
OP...you waste too much time/energy thinking about you ex, now your 'fwb'.
In my opinion you would be doing better if you forgot about her and went to meet a new girl...

About the condom thing...you're doing it really wrong man. Having sex with her, or with any girl without a condom? are u fvcking kidding me?

Yeh dude, the only reason i didn't use a condom with her, is because we have history.. that bieng said, we are not in a commited relationship, so there is always a chance she could ****k around..

And i don't fancy pissin out razor blades for the next two months

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
So i am currently banging an ex from around 2 years ago..

We are strictly friends with benefits.. altho i can tell she is starting to develop feelings for me.. but a relationship with her is totally out of the question..

Anyhow for the last two months we have been having sex without condoms.. she does not want me to wear protection with her.. she claims that she does not, and does not want to screw around with other guys

Here is the thing.. she has recently gone on a holiday abroad.. as far as i,m concerned she could be banging lots of guys out there..

We are not in a commited relationship.. so whats to stop her from screwing around..

She is landing back in the u.k on friday, and she wants to come see me on Saturday night..

I am considering telling her, that we should use protection from here on?

How can i explain this to her, without out rightly accusing her of having sex with other guys on this holiday???

Seriously dude, you need to grow a backbone and be a man. Don't let her run the FWB relationship her way. Run the FWB the way you want it. If you want to use condoms, roll one on before you bang her. If she objects, tell her you aren't having sex with her.

Don't put your health at risk or yourself at risk of knocking her up for FWB sex. It's easy to pick up an STD if she is hooking up with other guys. The damage could already be done after you were having unprotected sex. Get yourself tested to be on the safe side.

Don't worry about her reaction to using condoms. Do what you want to do by wearing one. Don't try to appease her being a weak beta, you'll regret it.