not stereptyping but myspace and others

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems to be where the most wierd people go

Im not here to say what is normal or not...but I know most of the guys here..dress much alike and try to do the in pop culture thing more to be attractive.

I was on myspace..and I noticed..tons and tons of guys on there are wierd as ****..as well women. with clothes, NEGATIVE OUT LOOK ON LIFE, and with the high number of lesbians, BI's and attention *****s.

one more reason to really look out when meeting off the internet.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you've never actually met anybody from myspace

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep getting messages from attractive women telling me to go visit their web cam website.

Myspace is just another one of those websites where people can w-hore each other left and right.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by frivolousz21
seems to be where the most wierd people go

Im not here to say what is normal or not...but I know most of the guys here..dress much alike and try to do the in pop culture thing more to be attractive.

I was on myspace..and I noticed..tons and tons of guys on there are wierd as ****..as well women. with clothes, NEGATIVE OUT LOOK ON LIFE, and with the high number of lesbians, BI's and attention *****s.

one more reason to really look out when meeting off the internet.
And you haven't noticed this in REAL life as well? :confused:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose where I live..in the Midwest..st louis.

these people arent around..our goth community is slim to none..our skaters are slim to none...and ive never see 1 gay couple out here.

dont get me wrong..Im not trying to be prejudice..infact this post..probably makes me look that way.

the only thing around here is alot of white people and black people. its very diverse in that aspect..except the whites and blacks only live together in st clair county.

I guess I am too subjected to the hiphop/countr culture..those are the 2 big ones around here.

I was hated on by this guy with long black hair..and he wore eye liner...I guess tht stuck with me.

anyways that was a waste to say...I wont say anything more on it..and just talk to people like me.

and yes Ive met 1 girl on myspace..****ed her the night i met her...I guess she was easy. but Myspace is boring...meeting in person makes it a much better expiernece.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
-->

In the month I have been on mycrack err I mean myspace, haha, I have met 5 girls in person. 3 were fat trolls who looked nothing like their pics and the other 2 were hot. You just play your odds and be careful. I have also met some cool guys from myspace, DJ's and whatnot. Its a great place to network and get the word out on local parties, demo releases etc.

I have about a hundred and twenty or so friends on there, mostly hot local chicks. I am not real into meeting chicks online but you know what, if you know what your doing it can be great. It is easier than clubbing. I once met a chick online that lived in Australia, well I ended up living with her for 3 months down unda! Beat that!!

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've met 3 girls, all of which looked like there pictures, give or take a few things but i mean people always look a little different in person than from pictures. unless they took 5 hours trying to get that perfect angle then they look complete oppisite of there picture

there are some good people on there though.