Not So Random hookup

mvin10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it goes. I met this a girl at a party like a month ago. I danced with her, talked to her, and got her her number. I called her 2 days later to say what's up, but it seemed she wasn't really interested in me by her ending the phone call after a minute. Then I never hear from here and forget about her. Well last night I go to another party and she's there. I say hello and have a little small talk and I dance with her. We danced for awhile like 10 minutes and I knew she was feeling me. Long story short, we end up hooking up and then some and i tell her i'll call her this weekend. Now i'm not really sure what my next move should be. Should i try to pursue her or just leave it as a hookup. Since it's not such a random hookup, I'm unclear of what i should do. What do you guys think?

Franky1927

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasnt interested in you when you called her. You might now be able to get some dates with her, but after some she will tell you that "she just wants to be friends". In 99% of all cases, her feelings she has about you at the beginning will never change.