not interested in gal - strategy might help

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

a few days ago I went to a gal I have been seeing for quite sometime and told her that I liked her. (I know I did wrong. Didnt read the bible then)

After few days she told me that she was not interested in me (cause I seemed like an easy catch to her - mayb)

Now I am planning to tell her that I am also not interested in her. I dunno what came to ma mind that day when I said that to you.

Cause I guess anything that can make her interested in me now would be to tell her that I am not interested.

How would u guys suggest me to approach this?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you find someone new. Always remember how many other women there are out there. A girl can detect sincerity, and lying to her about liking her will come off as a desperate move to trick her into liking you - because that's all it is man.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sony007
Now I am planning to tell her that I am also not interested in her. I dunno what came to ma mind that day when I said that to you.
That is just pathetic. Just move on. ANYBODY could see through that shareade.

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont say anything to her. Dont talk to her (unless you have to), dont say hi to her. As far as you are concerned she does not exist any longer.

Take the lessons you learned with the girl that you are infatuated with and dont make the same mistake with the next girl you find interesting