"not in the mood"

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so im with my gf and we're starting to get pretty sexual in fact we start having sex and she's pretty wet whichs indicates she's having a good time. i start noticing it's harder for me to get her to reach an orgasm than usual, after a switch of positions to her riding me, she stops about 2 mins into it and says "im sorry i guess im not in the mood"

not sure why this is a concern, but does this sort of thing happen or is somehow the attraction fading? only ask because it's first time it's come up.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
cNfny said:
so im with my gf and we're starting to get pretty sexual in fact we start having sex and she's pretty wet whichs indicates she's having a good time. i start noticing it's harder for me to get her to reach an orgasm than usual, after a switch of positions to her riding me, she stops about 2 mins into it and says "im sorry i guess im not in the mood"

not sure why this is a concern, but does this sort of thing happen or is somehow the attraction fading? only ask because it's first time it's come up.
You need to learn all about cunnilingus and introduce some "toys" into your relationship.

Vikman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there's a million books out their about spicing up the relationship in bed and it's pretty simple. You'll be fine.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude it sounds like she wants to break up with you or else is seeing another guy behind your back and is feeling guilty...

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music is important to getting girls in the mood or keeping them interested. Did you have anything on?

For me sex is always better having some tunes on, rather than having nothing or the tv on, which can seem uncomfortable or weird.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
200' of nylon rope, a jackhammer, 55 gallons of Vaseline, a midget, something that goes bump in the night, a box of cinnamon bears, a clown with a bright red nose and a 17" dildo.

Yep, that list should fix you right up.

On a more serious note:

It's really hard to tell, what you're describing could be anything from her trying to take the lead in the relationship to losing interest to you just getting lazy in bed. Is she eager to spend time with you outside sex? Does she follow your lead without a fight? What is the REST of your relationship like?

Or does she just want you to ride her like Secretariat?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
pingpongz said:
dude it sounds like she wants to break up with you or else is seeing another guy behind your back and is feeling guilty...
Exactly^^^ ... She is not in the mood...... for you!

this is one of the main early signs of cheating that most men miss... by the time her sexual attraction is gone she has been long gone. So its time for you to go too.