Not good enough???

gym_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Need some advice on how to approach this situation I'm in. Well here's the deal, I've been DJing this girl, been C+F , kinoing, neg hits, everything is going well. Until i get this crap... i was talking with one of her best friends and I asked her what the girl said about me. She said she feels a connection between us but doesnt feel like she's good enough(shes not that well off)because I have money(I'm by no means "loaded" but I do enjoy eating well and going to nice places etc when i go out) and because im from an upper class family. I dont know how to respond to this because to me that stuff i could care less about. How do i approach this? Any help would be appreciated.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok - you were not Dj-ing her, you were starting to attempt to put some theories into practice. You were no Dj-ing her. What crap were you getting from her?

Why were you speaking to her friend, never speak to their friends, ever, ever, about the relationship, sure keep them sweet, but they are good at mucking things up. You ignore it and show that it doesnt bother you and do not appear to be trying to buy her love or take her to places where she would feel out of place. On very special occasions you can take her somewhere real nice. Make it like the money difference is no issue.

gym_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i see, ive gone on a few dates with her(friday was last one i had and she came to my apartment yesterday)... bowling, movies etc. She laughs at everything i say even when its not funny(i almost started to intentionally say unfunny stuff just to test if she'd laugh at em). She starts initiating all the sex talk about previous gfs etc to see what ive done i usually just try and turn it around to her. And she's always grabbing my arms or ass cause they "look firm" and of course i ask for the same.

And her friend i talk to, i knew her really well before i knew the girl im goin after. I didn't even ask her to tell me anything either, she just said "i dont think im suppose to tell you this, but you're a good friend... blah blah blah". But It's not like im trying to make money an issue at all. So i should just try and avoid taking her to places she would feel out of place? Or just ignore the issue altogether?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...

COMMUNICATION

Talk to her about it.

gym_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
LikRetsam...

You may be on to something here...I like this idea better

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all for goin with Lik, but dont make a fuss or make her feel uncomfortable abput it