not everybody can be michael jordan - a thread about PERSPECTIVE

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howdy,

and not everyone can be a rocket scientist. and not everyone can be gary kaparov.

pick up and djing and attracting women IS INDEED A SKILL that can be learned as dave deangelo says.

but NOBODY is cut out to be good at every skill. and unlike all the gurus around here, i proclaim that IT IS NOT A MARK AGAINST YOUR CHARACTER if you are unsuccessful with women.

just as it is not a reflection on your character if you're not michael jordan.

i've always had an objection with inextricably tying success with women to CHARACTER... my previous argument is that they are SEPARATE... that a guy can be a total dipshyt but if he has a certain combination of characteristics (looks included), he can do phenomenally well with women. and we can be really great guys but somehow have success with women elude us.

but i've realized that a better argument is that it is simply a skill and whether you are good or bad at it does not make you more or less of a man - just as the inability to do calculus does not make you less of a person.

many of us omega males can do things, have knowledge and possess skills that alpha males cannot even imagine. and depending on what it is that you do, it is DIFFICULT TO IMAGINE a lay person just applying themselves and getting as good as you in a brief period of time.

how long would it take for the guy at the gas station to learn your skills and operate with the surety that your years of experience has earned you?

and yet, regarding the skill of pick up, we feel like it's quick and easy to learn... hmmm....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

and yet, the human race has gotten on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

this is not an argument against learning the dj stuff. it's important and even though you may never be gary kasparov, you can still have fun playing chess with your friends.

hell, even learning the worst errors of chess will keep you from making moves that make you look like a chump. so education is valuable.

but this is an argument that we should not place so much pressure on ourselves and be so utterly disappointed when we have not achieved sex nirvana yet.

and also take pride in all the things that you DO know and CAN do. for not everyone can do what you do either.

delta

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo, great post delta

Michael jordan is black and blackguys and latinoguys get girls unlike us whiteboys
But alot of us black guys and latino guys want the type of whitegirls that you whiteboys always get... Everyting is relative ;)

-Cod3r

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks....

another idea-

be the best of WHAT YOU ARE.

NOT

try to be what you are not.

i gotta think about that one....

delta