Not Clear? & Do's and Dont's for Day 2

SyncBoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wanted this HB7 (a bit of a backtrack, we had the same class last year, but it wasn't till recently that we became more acquainted), for quite some time and it wasn't till today that I decided to take action.

I texted her, and after chatting for a bit I decided it was time to go for the day 2:

Me: "Lol no problem. What are you doing tomorrow (besides robbing a bank)?" (btw I used a 'Were robbing the bank tomorrow' Opener)
Her: "I don't know yet I should probably work on my ISSP work for O'Connor, he's gonna kill me, you?"
Me: "What ISSP are you taking? Im gonna try & get out of class by setting up the auditorium xD! Well if you arent doing anything after school we should go to Froyo"
Her: "Colonial New Haven lol and I can't tomorrow but maybe another day"
Me: "That's fine, this just means I'll have to get you there on a busier day like Friday, when it is certain you'll have to parallel park. Why'd you choose that?" (she had confessed to me earlier that she sucked at parallel parking, I was poking some fun at her)
Her: "That's fine lol practice makes perfect and I just needed a history credit it was his idea"
Me: (here I felt the need to reiterate the fact that we would go this Friday, just in case my last text wasn't too broad) "You say that now, but I don't want to hear any complaining Friday when you can't do it properly. what kind of work are you getting?"

It seems unclear if she is fine w/ the day 2 but idk. You guys give your judgement. Also, I'm gonna verify it Wednesday or Thursday just to make sure.

If this is a day 2, I need help because I've never been on a date before (let alone being on one while using PUA strategies). What are some Do's and Dont's for a day 2. (btw I'm not going for the f-close, so don't give suggestions that would lead to that, at least for now.)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. Pretty soft sell on this one. Looks like she doesn't want to go with you, she'll find another excuse.

Instead of using openers for texts and being passive, be direct and make her sure that you're interested. Higher risk, higher reward.