Northern Lights Conference

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a church conference in London, Ontario coming up in February, where a whole lot of teen youth leaders conform in a sweet hotel and stay the weekend.

Ill probly be attending, and want to know if there are any fellow DJ'ers out there also attending.

I went couple years ago...amazin time, so many broads..and you can skip most of the churchy crap if you want :D

Anyone goin?

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems so oxymoronic...going to a religious gathering to pick up hot young chicks so you can fvck them and break their hearts.

Sounds like a good time. Wish I could be there.

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimbo2k
Theres a church conference in London, Ontario coming up in February, where a whole lot of teen youth leaders conform in a sweet hotel and stay the weekend.

Ill probly be attending, and want to know if there are any fellow DJ'ers out there also attending.

I went couple years ago...amazin time, so many broads..and you can skip most of the churchy crap if you want :D

Anyone goin?
don't be an ass.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the teens that go are just like me...going for the experience of meeting other teens around Ontario.

Its not all about spirituality anyway...its for fun. Sure, theres a mass or 2 and theres "leader workshops" but the rest of it is meeting people, going off with your friends...

Theres also an indoor pool and a dance floor with a DiskJockey for the Saturday night :D

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be in the wingman forum. Unfortunately though, I think odds are slim though for you to find someone going from this site

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
This should be in the wingman forum. Unfortunately though, I think odds are slim though for you to find someone going from this site
I was actually gonna put it in the wingman forum, then thought the traffic of teens that come to this forum are probly small - and since this is a teen conference, I thought I'd put it in with the highschoolers :)
But yea, this thing is actually huge, teens from all over Essex County conforming at one hotel, yet noones going and worse, noones heard of it! Ah well.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to this one, but I can definetly relate. I've been going to something similar a few miles south. Episcopal youth conferences. I don't even really believe in god, but I have made so many friends and picked up numbers from so many fine HBs that I just keep coming back anyway! It's awkward, but still kinda fun.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SnatchJP
I'm not going to this one, but I can definetly relate. I've been going to something similar a few miles south. Episcopal youth conferences. I don't even really believe in god, but I have made so many friends and picked up numbers from so many fine HBs that I just keep coming back anyway! It's awkward, but still kinda fun.
Exactly....too bad you arent goin to this one :p