NOO.. DOUBLE EDGE SWORD Cracka

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, sincerley need yalls help with some quick advice because i have nowhere to go but you guys, who have been really reliable sometimes for me. so thanks in advance.

Long story short, these TWO girls (hb8 and hb5 probably) want to hang out tomorrow and want me to really 'amaize them.' Meaning, they basically want to be entertained by my 'class clown' attitude more or less for a couple hours or so. So the thing is, HOW CAN ANY ONE MAN, DJ MASTER OR NOT, survive 10 minutes of trying to please them both w/o completely boring them REALLY SOON. Further, WTF do I go? for something like this, and how do i mack on one girl w/ the other present,or, let alone TWO>?

Hmmmmm... this seems really afc but im not, its just im pretty shell shocked at just realized BIG CHALLENGE. :confused:

umm.. help me out sincerley before tomorrow or something, and yes, i have thought this out- so lets not have any "DUDE, TAke em home and like totally 3sumthat" :D -because ive def. nexted that two seconds flat.

preciate it yall,
rob

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was really hoping for help from here cause i read everything elsewhere,

so, uh.. thanks again

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...why arent they gonna entertain you?

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha I'd suggest going out somewhere interesting that way if you run out of material, the environment is full of things to talk about. Just go to places people in your area hang out. ex. If people go to the mall where you live, go to the mall and talk about the things you see. How about a local fair, lots of games rides, and foods that will trigger stories that they have. Even if your stuck at someones house just turn on the tv and talk about whats on. Instead of being a one man stand up show, pull a MacGyver and look to your environment for help.

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was actually thinking of a hookah lounge or something, those are always fun. hmm, its still gonna be hard getting one of these girls when both are there though. Ill just wip out the kino and see whats on the radar.