Non milk breakfast

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to cut milk out of my diet, but my problem meal is breakfast as I need something as quick, easy and cheap as cereal but with no milk. Any suggestions would be great

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oatmeal. (recommended to add a little milk for flavor) add nuts, raisins, vanilla flavoring, maple syrup (not that fake high fructose table syrup crap)

Eggs. Bacon. English muffins. Cheese (real cheese from milk, not that processed stuff made from vegetable oil). Feta cheese is great. Mushrooms can add flavor to most dishes and quick to saute in some garlic and a little butter. White plain mushrooms are devoid of flavor.

Potatoes are great for breakfast. You can make some spanish omelette. It's delicious. Sausages (the traditional stuff). Lots of meat, not too processed but comes with lots of fat. You can always look for the ones that have more meat. Great slightly fried in a tiny bit of oil so they don't stick.

Surprisingly pizza is a good breakfast food because it has protein, fats and carbs. Whole wheat crust is better and quality pizza is better than the stuff dipped in grease.

Learning how to cook would really help.

What I listed sounds unhealthy but it's how you combine foods and your portions that determine the "healtiness" of the food. 4 slices of pizza and beer is unhealthy. 2 slices of pizza, a protein shake and some green salad would be healthy.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
almond milk is great and is available unsweetened, some days when I decide to bulk and eat some cheats like cookies etc. I find almond milk better to drink with it than real milk, great with cereal as well(which you shouldn't eat, it is total junk)