No woman is good enough.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get involved you become an AFC. Indifference is the key with women. Think about the women you dated and the women you will date. Lets say you dated a chick and she dumps you because you were into her and you showed her you care. Lets say you really wanted to get back with her because you thought at that time she was the one. For some reason you get back with her and you may even get married. After a few years you see another chick you like and you ask yourself why you got married in the first place. The thing is this is self perpeutating. At the end of the day no woman is good enough.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Once you get involved you become an AFC. Indifference is the key with women. Think about the women you dated and the women you will date. Lets say you dated a chick and she dumps you because you were into her and you showed her you care. Lets say you really wanted to get back with her because you thought at that time she was the one. For some reason you get back with her and you may even get married. After a few years you see another chick you like and you ask yourself why you got married in the first place. The thing is this is self perpeutating. At the end of the day no woman is good enough.

Girls that like indifference and *******s are fundamentally flawed. They are pump & dumps. If you want a girl that is more likely to appreciate you being a good boyfriend, find one that doesn't party, drink, and has a low sexual partner count.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Girls that like indifference and *******s are fundamentally flawed. They are pump & dumps. If you want a girl that is more likely to appreciate you being a good boyfriend, find one that doesn't party, drink, and has a low sexual partner count.
Then, I guess every girl is fundamentally flawed. Oh, wait. They are. Agree with the last part though.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to agree. I've never met a woman that wasn't attracted to indifference or a nonchalant attitude. I think the key is balance. Too much of it will just make her think you don't like her and move on.

To achieve such a state, you have to truly not care about the outcome. It isn't bad to show a girl that you like her, you just have to still maintain an unattached mind.

Show her you care but NEVER, EVER get invested emotionally. The moment you do, they will rip your heart out and stomp on it. It sounds harsh but it's true. At least, most girls will.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Absolutely, preferably virgins...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Very difficult now in this era.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Unfortunately, I have to agree. I've never met a woman that wasn't attracted to indifference or a nonchalant attitude. I think the key is balance. Too much of it will just make her think you don't like her and move on.

To achieve such a state, you have to truly not care about the outcome. It isn't bad to show a girl that you like her, you just have to still maintain an unattached mind.

Show her you care but NEVER, EVER get invested emotionally. The moment you do, they will rip your heart out and stomp on it. It sounds harsh but it's true. At least, most girls will.
Exactly but dont fall into the trap....by them complaining that you dont care (because you are indfifferent) and then showing that you really do...that's the kiss of death for you.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
^^^Well, find chicks who don't party/drink really hasn't been that difficult for me, especially when they're genuinely interested in me. I don't drink much so I tend to attract what I value in myself.

Determining a woman's sexual history is, in my opinion, impossible. I met a OB GYN (MD) who admitted she had herpes. But I suspect that most women would never admit having slept with more than 10 men, and/or if they had a STD.
It's certainly impossible to tell her count if the girl is experienced. But if she seems rather inexperienced and doesn't party/comes from a good family or straight up admits she is a virgin, different story.