NO whiners

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever known a guy that complained all the time?
when you said good morning , he said "whats so good about it?"
when you asked how he was, he went off about anything he could complain and whine about...

want to know why he is soooooooo whiney?
its because he is lonely.
want to know why he will stay lonely?
its because he wont stop whining.

sometimes it is a good thing to just shut up about the terrible stuff, learn to grin and bear it, pretend if you have to.

less is more.

when you stop complaining about everything that could go wrong, you will see that more things will go right.

negative thoughts attrack negative things.
learn to project positive things and more positive things will come your way, including dates.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right.

It is weird for me, it's like sometimes I'm very positive then I slip back into negative mode again.

I need to constantly listen to self help stuff to keep me pumped. That and exercise. Otherwise I go negative all over again.

It's like this week at work, someone made one damn comment that kind of suggested I didnt' know how to do a certain thing or hadnt been working in a certain area and I got pissed because I knew it wasn't the case and that it was a lack of communication that led to it.

I need to talk to my boss about it to let her know more.

Anyways that's the way it goes.

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. I used to be guilty of this, but fixed it by finding something positive to say instead, even if I despised what was going on. This isn't to say I let people run me over; I find it easier to convince people to change something when I'm being positive than being negative.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I keep all my darkness inside, unitil it explodes, every few weeks. I hate ppl who act like every little problem they have is such a concern, why dont ppl shut up. Hell, i smile and hum all day, and I have yet to have a good week in my entire life.

Hell to the whiners and other lil B****

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
I keep all my darkness inside, unitil it explodes, every few weeks. I hate ppl who act like every little problem they have is such a concern, why dont ppl shut up. Hell, i smile and hum all day, and I have yet to have a good week in my entire life.

Hell to the whiners and other lil B****
exactly

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it too. Sometimes it is tough to control our emotions.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
I hate it too. Sometimes it is tough to control our emotions.
i know, however you know you cant get anywhere with that kind of attitude.

its different to be able to come in here and vent a little about it, but to walk around and say some of the things that people say, cant really get them anywhere.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Acting happy all the time is unfortunately counterproductive that triggers anger that boils and capatilizes on the spirit so much that one day the slightest instance of inadequacy will cause a chain reaction that will unleash furious bits or rage quite similar to the Incredible Hulk. Complaining or "whining" as you so etoquately put it is a release from the daily problems that the average man encounters in his routine through life. It's near impossible to not complain whether it verbal or silent. I might not SAY I'm unhappy but I damn sure am thinking it. I also think the conoction between loneliness and "whining" is unsupported and untrue based on the merry fact that the stereotype it is the MARRIED husbands are the ones that throw hissyfits maybe due to the fact that they actually have someone to hear their bits of frustrations. Whining and complaing is quite frankly and quite bluntly, a human faceit aroused by nature.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, if you don't complain about how expensive something else and pretend to be happy, you're no different than a republican voting for bush.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You guys always take things to the extreme--- happy all the time.. This thread was about not being a negative lil bit***
Don't waste folks time with your bs self-loathing, I hate crybaby complainers... Everyone STOP, Im having a bad day......blah

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys always take things to the extreme--- happy all the time.. This thread was about not being a negative lil bit***
Don't waste folks time with your bs self-loathing, I hate crybaby complainers... Everyone STOP, Im having a bad day......blah
Yeah, the irony is rich! Soupy! Like creamy tomato!

I think I'll post a few threads about posting too much.

;)

Poindexter

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a dude who works at my gym who always asks me how I'm keeping. I reply, "great, you?"

He replies, "always good man, always good"

He smiles sincerely too - sets the tone for a good workout. Confident friendly chaps like that make you remember that those sour faced blue collar workers tryin to stare you down on the train aren't that happy, or confident.

Problem with women is, they bytch too much, so naturally, they bring themselves down and those around them. Eventually their bytching becomes their strength - their defence.

A strong man understands his environment so doesn't need to complain about it. He simply understands, and is content.

It's like a snowball effect - keep trying to be happy, and eventually you'll start beconming stronger, and negative situations affect you for lesser and lesser periods of time.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MicCheck1-2
I disagree. Acting happy all the time is unfortunately counterproductive that triggers anger that boils and capatilizes on the spirit so much that one day the slightest instance of inadequacy will cause a chain reaction that will unleash furious bits or rage quite similar to the Incredible Hulk. Complaining or "whining" as you so etoquately put it is a release from the daily problems that the average man encounters in his routine through life. It's near impossible to not complain whether it verbal or silent. I might not SAY I'm unhappy but I damn sure am thinking it. I also think the conoction between loneliness and "whining" is unsupported and untrue based on the merry fact that the stereotype it is the MARRIED husbands are the ones that throw hissyfits maybe due to the fact that they actually have someone to hear their bits of frustrations. Whining and complaing is quite frankly and quite bluntly, a human faceit aroused by nature.
I never thought out of everything I have seen here that I would ever see someone argue IN FAVOR OF whining.

Shows how little I know.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poindexter
There's a dude who works at my gym who always asks me how I'm keeping. I reply, "great, you?"

He replies, "always good man, always good"

He smiles sincerely too - sets the tone for a good workout. Confident friendly chaps like that make you remember that those sour faced blue collar workers tryin to stare you down on the train aren't that happy, or confident.

Problem with women is, they bytch too much, so naturally, they bring themselves down and those around them. Eventually their bytching becomes their strength - their defence.

A strong man understands his environment so doesn't need to complain about it. He simply understands, and is content.

It's like a snowball effect - keep trying to be happy, and eventually you'll start beconming stronger, and negative situations affect you for lesser and lesser periods of time.

thats the kind of point i was trying to make.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i did mention if they needed to vent to come on in here and do so.

i feel like sometimes people need to be reminded to stay positive and whining doesnt get anyone anywhere.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.

The whole whining/loneliness thing is a sort of vicious cycle.

BUT ... some people are literally in a biochemical state that makes it impossible for them to be anything but miserable. And Zoloft, Prozac, or whatever might not be the way out.

I know... I've been there. And sometimes still get "off," often due to something I breathe (such as a chemical I'm hypersensitive to) or an allergic food I eat. Upon cutting out foods that were found allergic, my attitude brightened as if a switch was flipped. It was that dramatic.

If you have difficulty being positive, keep digging and digging until you get to the bottom of it. There are many possible causes for the same condition, and the ones that apply to you and the way to get out of the hole might not be what you expect. Seek the greatest imbalance and attack it first.

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MicCheck1-2
Eat my shorts :mad:

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Also, the people who you hang out with can cause depression or cause you to whine.

Example: You're all pumped up and ready to go to a party or lift weights. And your buddy tags along and the whole time he talks negatively about everything. Nothing's going right, blah blah blah. Soon enough it'll will bring you down. Then you'll start thinking about something that isn't great in your own life. It could be something that's not really even importaint but because your buddy mentioned everything being wrong in his life, you start searchin for things wrong in your own life.

Kinda like the old saying goes, you hang with rude people, you'll be rude. If you hang with drunks, you'll become a drunk, or something like that.

I use to think it was bullcrap but I've learned that no matter how "good" you might think you are or how smart you are (Oh, Id never do that) it's certainly not true.

I got a little off subject some but.....yeah.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
they are simply people who spread bad vibes. Read in the 48 laws of power...he calls them "infectious" because their bad vibes will become attached to you.

its best to stay away from people who spread constant negativity in any form really.