No such thing as confidence

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
Confidence is the lack of insecurity. So instead of working on confidence people should work on eliminating their insecurities. You might be thinking to yourself duh! thats obvious. So why do people argue with my threads Believing in yourself will not get you laid.

Believing in yourself does nothing. Its by eliminating your insecurities that will make you confident and not by believing in rourself.

Still don't get it?...

What part of confidence is the lack of insecurities do you guys not understand. You eliminate an insecurity by destroying it not by painting over it with "self confidence". You can't cover up insecurities to become confident. You uproot your insecurities to become confident.

AFC's are pack with insecurities. Its not that they are lacking but they are full of insecurities that is greater than than their confidence. Confidence is none existent. If you eliminate the insecurities you become confident. Confidence is not something you can obtain like how you obtain a car. You already have confidence just that your insecurities are covering it.

Last edited:

Protonoto

Don Juan
Reaction score
mm stop making stupid posts about confidence and belief not existing.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people argue because you don't know how to communicate what you're trying to say. if you knew how to articulate you'd find everyone would agree with you because it's just some basic common sense sht

instead you type stuff like this

enthusiast said:
Action is the command of the soul hence you need a soul to command action.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can we set up a special forum where mentally retarded DJs can discuss the issues that effect them? Like how to mack h0es on the short bus, or whether its kosher to neg hit about a girl's missing chromosome? Seriously, this is badly needed.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enthusiast said:
Confidence is the lack of insecurity. So instead of working on confidence people should work on eliminating there insecurities. You might be thinking to yourself duh! thats obvious. So why do people argue with my thread Believing in yourself will not get you laid.

Its not by believing in yourself that will get you laid because believing in yourself does nothing. Its by eliminating our insecurities that will make us confident and not by believing in ourselves.
Of course confident exists, we base many decisions on confidence and in confidence. If the concept exists, then you must understand why so much confidence is put in the existence of such. You can eliminate your securities so you will have more confidence which is the opposite of insecurites. You can believe in yourself and have more confidence, so now you are not insecure about yourself. There you have it. Agreed?

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
What part of confidence is the lack of insecurities do you guys not understand. You eliminate an insecurity by destroying it not by painting over it with "self confidence". Its like mold you can't just paint over it you gotta kill it. If you paint over it it will just come back.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confidence is the lack of insecurities
Umm.. is English your second language?

con·fi·dence
1 a: a feeling or consciousness of one's powers or of reliance on one's circumstances <had perfect confidence in her ability to succeed> <met the risk with brash confidence> b: faith or belief that one will act in a right, proper, or effective way <have confidence in a leader>
2: the quality or state of being certain : certitude <they had every confidence of success>
See that? Faith and BELIEF.. no definition anywhere describes it as a complete lack of insecurity.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are lame. Find a new career because this just isn't your line of work.

Nobody cares that you don't believe in yourself.

How many times do you have to get banned before you realize that your advice is not wanted on sosuave?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as AFCs. AFC's just lack [fill in the blank]. So instead of building up [fill in the blank], people should work on eliminating AFCs. You might be thinking to yourself duh! thats obvious. So I suggest that the next time you come across a AFC just fling him off a cliff on a whim. Don't worry about any repercussions, there will be people who will justify your actions. :up:

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCs dont have souls. I peg them with my .22 in my backyard.

I also hear they are a delicacy in China..except they call them chumplings

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
There's no such thing as AFCs. AFC's just lack [fill in the blank]. So instead of building up [fill in the blank], people should work on eliminating AFCs. You might be thinking to yourself duh! thats obvious. So I suggest that the next time you come across a AFC just fling him off a cliff on a whim. Don't worry about any repercussions, there will be people who will justify your actions. :up:

AFC's are pack with insecurities. Its not that they are lacking but they are full of insecurities that is greater than than their confidence. Confidence is none existent. If you eliminate the insecurities you become confident. Confidence is not something you can obtain like how you obtain a car. You already have confidence just that your insecurities are covering it.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
AFCs dont have souls. I peg them with my .22 in my backyard.

I also hear they are a delicacy in China..except they call them chumplings
:crackup: @ "chumplings"

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man none of what you talk about makes sense. If you kill your insecurities you are confident no **** dude...