No sh1t about it, when a girl likes you its clear as summer sky

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets make a thing clear from the beginning when a girl likes you its obvious and evident, she will smile and be open to you from the same moment the two of you start interacting.

There are no such things as "conquering a girl", its bvllsh1t which they tell us to try hard, validate women and keep us in place.

A girl doesnt need to think if she finds you attractive or not, few seconds and a quick look are more than enough.

Now a girl which likes you will do her best to stay with you, she will flash green light to you.

If her behaviour is confusing, she is hot and cold, doesnt return calls or take forever to answer, or is busy all goddamn week when you suggest to meet, its pretty simple that her interest level doesnt match yours.

Im a man like you so I understand what happens when the ego is involved, but guys sincerly our lifes will be much better if we think like men instead of thinking like boys.

So keep that in mind and the majority of doubts and problems while dealing with women would be solved, just be honest with yourself and realize that most of the time its not up to you, you cannot create attraction, its either there from the beginning or there wont be any.

And dont let me started about girls who let you wait for intimacy cause they have to "think" about it, they just want a free ride and validtion at the expenses of you emotional health and self confidence.

When you meet a girl which really likes you its gonna be a fvcking green light flashing.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree,your know when a chick likes you

But if you are unsure, then 90 percent of the time she's not.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I agree this was a dope thread.

but like he said when your in afc mode your ego gets in the way, when you know deep in the back of your mind the girl interest is low, you can save yourself a lot of headaches and frustration if you delete the number and walk away from the biatch.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... But a lot of guys arent interested in girls who want them. They seek the approval of those who dont; try to win them over; get caught up in the crazy drama; become addicted to the challenge; and make things more complicated than they are. Its not always as simple as "do this", because most people wont listen, and arent interested. They want what they cant have, and all this heart-wrenching nonsense - only to complain non-stop. Which is part of the drama they love.

Same thing with girls. Not everyone is sane or rational. Or smart. :cool:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
A girl doesnt need to think if she finds you attractive or not, few seconds and a quick look are more than enough.
I have always said that a girl decides if she wants you or not before you even open your mouth. That's how quick it happens.

Now tell me, where does that leave all this talk about "game". Oh that's right, it is just talk.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the secret of game is to get a girl to reach that peak attraction point in the shortest possible time.
A woman may like how you look but it's very rare for the vast majority of women to just fvck you without having to run at least some game on them.

So yes, game does exist - it needs to exist - to first increase attraction to fever pitch and then to get those panties off.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sums it up. The last two girls that were interested in me pretty much threw themselves at me.

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it should be obvious if a girl likes your or not and all the signs are there if she does. A lot of guys try to over analyze everything and make more out of it than it really is. The signs should be there, because if a girl likes you, you won't be able to get away from her, if she doesn't.....crickets....and you are doing all the work with no effort from her except excuses.

When it's obvious.....you know
When you're in doubt....you are out

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
So uhm...hey guys...does the OP's post mean she likes me?

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You would think that all the girls would make it obvious, but from my experience the high school girls don't. Or at least they don't make it so obvious. I have to make a move, at least kino them to determine if she's interested, kiss works the best though.Then they show their interest much more but still not as much as college girls that I've been with. I just take the fact that they are talking to me and don't notice people around as much as me as a sign.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I think the secret of game is to get a girl to reach that peak attraction point in the shortest possible time.
Game doesn't do the above. Looks do. Like I said, attraction happens (or doesn't) before you even open your mouth (maybe 3 seconds).

The only thing game does for you is stop you from looking like a bumbling idiot. You can't be socially inept, I agree. That will weird a girl out and scare her away, even if you are attractive. But the point is that the way you talk to a girl only determines if you will keep her around, not create attraction to begin with.

ben489

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree, what is difficult is when it starts so well and begins to fade, that's when your ego tends to take over and you think "I can fix this" rather than doing the sensible thing of withdrawing.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Game makes an interaction fun and seductive and can increase the attraction that is already there due to looks.

But it won't work unless she is at least somewhat attracted initially such that she lets you game her. If there is no physical attraction from the beginning, at best, game can only entertain her and delay the inevitable rejection or friendzone (ie polite rejection).

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Game doesn't do the above. Looks do. Like I said, attraction happens (or doesn't) before you even open your mouth (maybe 3 seconds).
Very true, but I still believe attraction can't often reach "peak attraction" (ie her actually riding your pole) without some use of game.

Sure, sometimes a chick will just fvck without any effort on your part, but in the vast majority of cases, some game is required to turn mere attraction into full penetration.