No sex drive...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw another post sorta like this....

I'm getting a little scared because I'm 17 and I have no sex drive. At least not much of one anymore. I used to be so horny, but I could watch Jenna Jameson pleasure herself and I don't even know if I would start sporting a chubby.
It may have been because I used to be really horny when my girlfriend and I were together, but then we broke up and I beat off a little too much. Bad mistake, don't do that, you'll go blind. So what now? I don't beat off at all anymore, but my testosterone level hasn't risen. I'm not aggressive anymore.
Also I spend all my time at home with my parents who are 55 and 50, they seem to rub off on me. I gotta get out a lot more. People tell me I don't sound/act like a 17 year old, I wish I did though. I matured in some aspects at a very young age, but in others I feel like a prepubescent child.
What the hell is wrong with me?

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the same problem bro...

I'm wondering if its physical cause I smoke, or if its all in my head cause of nervousness and fear that its going to happen again...

I've got a girl im getting into a relationship with and I'm thinking about going to a doctor... even though I'm really scared about it.

Keep in touch and let me know how things go, I think we need to stick together on this one bro and help eachother over come this...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
It may have been because I used to be really horny when my girlfriend and I were together, but then we broke up and I beat off a little too much. Bad mistake, don't do that, you'll go blind. So what now? I don't beat off at all anymore, but my testosterone level hasn't risen. I'm not aggressive anymore.
Huh??!!?? :eek:
You don't beat off at all??
Okay. There may be something wrong with you...

yay... Tell about this in: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20053
It's 'masturbation question' post in Don Juan Forum.

We have kind of a contest now and you could win that ;)

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same i use to be horny as anything, now im rarely! I smoke as well and drink.

I heard drinking lowers your testosterone levels, so guess makes you less horny.

Working out seems to increase these levels, so go to the gym or something i guess.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've slipped a few times with the wanking, but its not nearly as bad as it was. I used to everyday, sometimes twice a day and did this for months, it was just my routine throughout the day. I don't even remember what it feels not wanking for more than a month.
I went 14 or 15 years without beating off, why is it so hard now? Thats why I don't want to start drinking alcohol or do drugs.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed something like that too. I'm 17, I work out a lot, I barely ever drink or smoke (like once every 6 months lol), so it's not physical.

I'd say it's just self-control and getting used to it. When you were younger, you didn't get girls so the rarity made you like it more, hence you got hornier, but now you're getting used to it so it doesn't affect you so much.

I haven't noticed much difference between when I jack off and when I don't. That's just me tho, I dunno about you guys.

I do think, Ridingthelightning, that it'll pass. If nothing changes in your body, then you should probably go see a doc.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
see i drink and smoke becuase its just from the outgoing people i hang around. They go out a lot, have fun, they smoke. i didnt but after a while i started. When i go out i drink! Just makes the night so much better.

Well im in australia, drinker is a culture down here, everyone does it.

oatmealandtuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, like how I mentioned in my post, if I ate a whole **** load I would have my hormones raging like crazy. Give that a try, lol.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate being off from school for snow, I never have anything to do, so guess what, I get extremely bored and beat off. D@mn.

Reaction score
well if you need to beat off then you OBVIOUSLY have a sex drive then! duh

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to beat off, its just a habit, or more like an addiction.

adonis_bb

Don Juan
Reaction score
drinking does lower your testosterone as well as gh + it increases estrogen.

??? estrogen makes u all depressed and ****, thats the reason why bodybuilders on clomid/post cycle drugs get all emotional/****ty.