No place to practice?

The Exile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrite guys, picture this. I'm in gr11 rite now, living in Mississauga, Toronto, one of the most boring towns in the world. I read somethign about going to malls and practice talking to gals, but my friends kept telling me it'll be wierd if I just went up and started talking.

School isn't a great place either, as I don't want to start a relationship. Once it breaks, everyone knows, and rumors fly around.

Just wondering what you guys would do to practice in this situation?

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, if you ever mention to your guy friends that you wish to approach chicks outside of class or a place that charges cover, they will look at you like you're insane.

Second, when you do, you aren't.

Third, don't blame your town for your lack of action.

Lastly, stop the excuses, go for it.

Approach chicks,
khanboy

P.S. Grade 11 and you've already decided to become a DJ? I wish I knew about this in high school, haha. Little word of advice: Hit on all girls in school, cause when it's over you wont see any of them again.

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by khanboy

P.S. Grade 11 and you've already decided to become a DJ? I wish I knew about this in high school, haha. Little word of advice: Hit on all girls in school, cause when it's over you wont see any of them again.
So true.

If you have a real shortage of women due to smaller population then you just reduce the level of come on and increase the level of respect but not the level of disrespect you take.

In large towns you can piss off any woman and no change to your life. If you in a small town and there is only 10 women then you just lost 10% of your options for the year.

The DJ excersises here are mostly geared to large populations. In smaller populations you need to be more AFC. Cause if you read carefully the DJ strategy is basically ask a lot of women out and next all who don't show interest very quickly or show enough respect etc. This is based on the premis that you can replace the woman with another. This is only a good strategy when you can actually replace the woman with another. This is where the DJ thing gets most of its success.

The DJ thing also does slightly raise your changes with a woman but my experience is that they are already at about 20% and don't really move much till the first date.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Stop b1tching, Im born in Sauga and moved downtown, hit up Square One, sometimes its packed = hot girls

2) Dont tell ur friends, go with 1 or 2, and tell them to wait a sec, cause their so unconfident theyll think ur queer

3) WHY ARE U B1tching.....Sauga and Etibocke always have hot girls around cause thats where alot of parties goes on, not Toronto, But Etibocke ......so join community centre and do whatever the fukk u want to do

4) Go 2 Yorkdale if u wanna meet girls...

5) You dont have to be ina relationship in high school, talk to all girls....Im ina school of 600 kids from Grade 3-12, how do you think i feel???!

The Exile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx guys. There's one more problem that may be more mental than actual. I'm azn, and although I know several azn guys that have white girlfriends, theres just something in my mind that tells me white girls won't like me.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for you:

Don Juan Discussion Forum > Wingman Forum > Toronto DJs Check In

I'm Middle-Eastern, by all accounts I'm worse off. Some chicks might not like you cause you're AZN, I've heard some hot chicks say racist things about Asians, but lots of girls can look beyond it. Problem right now is you're already setting yourself up for rejection by focusing on race before anything's started.