no kiss on first date

Scyther

Reaction score
I was on a first date with this awesome girl last night, we went to dinner, went to a bar for a drink, and there was so much kino between us, we also danced for a long time. I was talking to her on the phone and chat for two weeks before we met. There was absolutely no awkwardness anytime. When we left, I tried to kiss her on lips and she said she does not kiss on first date! She said sorry and then again she said she does not feel sorry though.

I know this is nothing to do with me, but is it a bad sign that I was trying to kiss and ended up not kissing. Could it have been better if I had not tried on the first date and waited for next time?

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, you got p00ned. I'd smack that ho if she said that to me.

Last edited:

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may have seemed to "eager", but I doubt she really thoght anything of it. Many girls I know are like this, and they also know that almost all guys would like AT LEAST a kiss on that first date. So i doubt it is really a big deal.

Just keep doing what you were doing, she probably wanted to kiss you, but she may ave some of the old school traditions from family or whatever about not kissing on the first date.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she said she doesn't kiss on the first date? That's bull****. She just wasn't feeling you. Try one more time, then bail.

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Several keys to getting the first kiss:

1. DO NO wait until the end of the date! Once you have 3 IOI's, phase-shift and say, "Would you like to kiss me?" Rarely will she say yes. Is she pauses (which is often), say, "Let's find out," and kiss her. If she says no, say, "I didn't say you could...It just looked like you had something on your mind, and I thought I'd bring it up."

2. At the end of the date (you should have kissed her by now, but if you didn't get 3 IOI's, don't ask the question as stated in key #1), point your finger to your cheek and say, "Kiss goodbye." This is a compromise, but YOU command the kiss...

I'm new here and just wanted to say that #1 is brilliant!!! and I wish I knew it years ago!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like triangular gazing better:

If there's a point when you're together, hopefully running tight mid-game, talking about feelings and emotions and togetherness and all that crap, let the conversation trail off, and look her in the eyes, If all has gone well:

Her pupils will dialate
She'll look at your eyes, then your lips, then your eyes again

Kiss her.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
I like triangular gazing better:

If there's a point when you're together, hopefully running tight mid-game, talking about feelings and emotions and togetherness and all that crap, let the conversation trail off, and look her in the eyes, If all has gone well:

Her pupils will dialate
She'll look at your eyes, then your lips, then your eyes again

Kiss her.
This happened to me last night. Conversation paused, and the moment comes. If it passes without action, things can become awkward. We basically attacked each other like animals for the next half hour, because that first kiss was timed so perfectly.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rondavu said:
This happened to me last night. Conversation paused, and the moment comes. If it passes without action, things can become awkward. We basically attacked each other like animals for the next half hour, because that first kiss was timed so perfectly.

That's what it's all about bro, building up that sexual tension until just the right moment.