No joke iv been invited to a Sleep over!

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea IM a little sketched out by the hole thing, but ill give you guy's a little back ground.

IM a sophomore at Marshall U in WV, IM from VA and I mostly hang out with kids who live in WV, most of the guys I chill with all the time went to school together in highschool, well last year they introduced me to these group of girls that they hung out with.

Well, there as been quite a lot of drama with a few of them and IM not really into getting my business spread out all over the school.

But anyway most of the girls are cool, most are stable and the ones I give a sh** about are pretty hot.

Well, iv become better and better friends with these chicks and the other day they told me I was invited to this sleep over in there dorms where we are just going to watch movies.
A few of my guy friends were invited as well, well the thing is I don't have a damn clue what to think, should I go, could it hurt?

Should I go hang with three hot girls and about 4 fat chicks?

Well, just thought is was kind of sketchy, but yea appreciate the advice.
-Josh

Laney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell not?

Spin the bottle anyone?! :D

Heck, if they're inviting guys along its a guarantee that's what you're going to get yourself into... Dont complain!:p

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was invited to a "girls only" slumber party at my residence, I was the only guy invited. I took advantage of this and made myself a necklace.

I took a condom and put two little holes in the corners of the package and put a string through it and had my necklace!

I kept it under my shirt until "someone" brought up the topic of jewlery- and then everyone started showing thier necklaces. I told them I didn't have one- knowing full well that the string was showing. One of the girls reached over and pulled it out and the reaction was priceless! After the laughter died down I told them not to get too excited that it was reserved for a speacial occasionand put it back in my shirt.

That gave the interested ones something to measure up to. Two put forth a good effort and I took my choice.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You goto marshall? I know where that is :D

Go VA DJ's :D

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go scared one.

Go sleep over. Don't expect to get any, although it could happen if you play your cards right. Talk to the fat girls alot to make the hot ones jealous. Be comferable I can already tell that your making a big deal out of this.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Go scared one.

Originally posted by BRYCEicl
Go sleep over. Don't expect to get any, although it could happen if you play your cards right. Talk to the fat girls alot to make the hot ones jealous. Be comferable I can already tell that your making a big deal out of this.
Oh you're good man... Yes, GO FOR THE FAT/UGLY CHICKS. Ignore the hot ones.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by damnbugs
I was invited to a "girls only" slumber party at my residence, I was the only guy invited. I took advantage of this and made myself a necklace.

I took a condom and put two little holes in the corners of the package and put a string through it and had my necklace!

I kept it under my shirt until "someone" brought up the topic of jewlery- and then everyone started showing thier necklaces. I told them I didn't have one- knowing full well that the string was showing. One of the girls reached over and pulled it out and the reaction was priceless! After the laughter died down I told them not to get too excited that it was reserved for a speacial occasionand put it back in my shirt.

That gave the interested ones something to measure up to. Two put forth a good effort and I took my choice.
That's fvcking gold! It's funny how you waited for the topic to come up....chicks always talk about jewelrey.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go and get wasted.. quit being a ***** and checking with these forums to make your every move... its college... NO REGRETS

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thudering Herd rules... Co-ed sleepovers are your chance to really show your DJ skills. I sucked at mine cause they were all in highschool, but it can be tough too because with so many girls, it can be c0ckblock central.

I mean, you can't exactly get away with one girl especially if it's like 5-10 girl group. I'd just use it to raise interest level and hope for the best.

~Zappa