No homo but... would you say Im attractive?

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You are not bad looking at all. Seriously. You have a nice face. But man do you need to lift heavy and put on some weight. I bet you weight what? 130-140? That is skinnnnnny.

For the love of all that is Holy, start EATING and LIFTING.

Good place to start would be here>

http://www.simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html
Haaa 136 sir and yeah, I just got a membership to a gym. I might hire a trainer but Ill keep that program in mind, thanks

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need a trainer - that's a waste of money. PM me and I'll train you for free (sports medicine background and athlete for 30 years).

Do something with your hair -- it's too puffy on the sides.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
You don't need a trainer - that's a waste of money. PM me and I'll train you for free (sports medicine background and athlete for 30 years).

Do something with your hair -- it's too puffy on the sides.
^^^^ That's exactly what I was thinking.... Bulk up a little and style the hair.

You can have a great future my young friend.

The Gambler

SweatyBBall

Reaction score
If you are the middle girl in that last picture then YES you are attractive, otherwise, no. I'm not attracted to you.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bone the hell out of your sister and mother (maybe). You look like any other school boy, still a baby.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make me want to make a thread like this.. just so they can tell me i'm ugly.

your fine bro. you got some nice jb babes there.. the only thing i would say is get a hair cut.

that's it.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you look ugly, but I'm sure heaps of girls could find some sort of hamster rationalization for thinking you're "cute" if you gave them good reason too... :/

Last edited:

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
I think you look ugly, but I'm sure heaps of girls could find some sort of hamster rationalization for thinking you're "cute" if you gave them good reason too... :/
word up, nothing wrong with that.

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
^^^^ That's exactly what I was thinking.... Bulk up a little and style the hair.

You can have a great future my young friend.

The Gambler
Yeah im definitely gonna start working out... too much free time anyway after school. I might change the sides of my hair a little bit but I dont like to put too much effort into it so I dont think Im gonna style it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't want to criticise your looks, but I felt you were maybe just passably good looking enough for girls. But I also believe non-verbals and facial expressiveness cause attraction in women, provided your looks are at least to the minimum standard, which appears you have.

It's kind of the looks vs personality (game) argument. I believe personality is still mostly appearance. In other words, it's more about how you express things and your nonverbals than what you say.

Last edited:

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I didn't want to criticise your looks, but I felt you were maybe just passably good looking enough for girls. But I also believe non-verbals and facial expressiveness cause attraction in women, provided your looks are at least to the minimum standard, which appears you have.

It's kind of the looks vs personality (game) argument. I believe personality is still mostly appearance. In other words how express things and your nonverbals than what you say.
Yup, gettin better erryday... i definitely am tired of being so skinny doe, gotta change that.