No friends

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have guy friends (well, at least ones who arent pricks and call back).

What should I do about weekends? Or clubbing?

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you need to find a hobby or sport....

an easy way, is like playing pick up games of basketball, and u instantly meet new people

Talk to people wheerever u go, if u work out, talk to guys there

meet people everywhere....

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just get involved in activities that will allow you to make some friends. And look for people in your job that you could hang out with. You should be able to go to a club or bar by yourself and strike up a conversation with a lady. If you're friends are *******s then find new ones.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to really enjoy doing what you like to do yourself. Then go places where people do this thing and share your fun.

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably go to school if you're 18. Round up girls at school and take them out on the weekend.

Or get a job where you'll meet people. Then round up girls there, and take them out on the weekend. Maybe a coffee shop. Think about what kind of person you are, and find something that fits.

Like if you're sort of an artist/intellectual type, coffee shop can be a good idea. Like Star Bucks or something.

This is all of course, assuming that your problem is that you have nothing to do with your weekend, not that your friends are gay.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
First, you need to find a hobby or sport....

an easy way, is like playing pick up games of basketball, and u instantly meet new people

Talk to people wheerever u go, if u work out, talk to guys there

meet people everywhere....
i go to a community college, no sports there

i suck at basketball and baseball

all the guys at the gym have headphones and work out and focus on that only

anything else? how about SUICIDE?

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109

OK, we know what you don't like. What do you like? You know, besides suicide?

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, there got to be something that you like, here is a list that I copied from another website.

Amateur Astronomy
Amateur Radio
Amusement and Theme Parks
Art History
Art
Automotive
Aviation
Collecting
Computing
Cooking
Crafts
Crime
Dance
Dungeon and Dragons
Education
Environment and Nature
Fashion
Firearms
Fitness
Galleries
Games
Gardens
Genealogy
Guns and Shooting
Hobbies
Home and Garden
Issues and Causes
Metal Detecting
Model Aviation RC
Model Railroads
Motorcycles
Museums and Exhibits
Pets
Performing Arts
Photography
Reading Groups
Religion and Spirituality
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror
Sexuality
Social Organizations
Space Technology
Sports
Square Dancing
Toys
Travel
Vehicle Restoration
Yacht Clubs
Yo-Yos
Visual Arts

Don't know about the Yo-Yos, though :confused:

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hubris
You probably go to school if you're 18. Round up girls at school and take them out on the weekend.

Or get a job where you'll meet people. Then round up girls there, and take them out on the weekend. Maybe a coffee shop. Think about what kind of person you are, and find something that fits.

Like if you're sort of an artist/intellectual type, coffee shop can be a good idea. Like Star Bucks or something.

This is all of course, assuming that your problem is that you have nothing to do with your weekend, not that your friends are gay.
Exactly focus on you proffesional and sexual life ,spend more time with your family ...males really are the" new females",most guys nowadays get very intimadated around a confident man(dj's ,player,and just confident guys in general)and they almost always ****block or aren't skilled enough to be wingmen so guys serve even less of a purpose then women in this case.

My guess is that the freinds you have now are hard to get off the coach and turn off their playstation's right ? Mine are (or were) also ..the solution i started focusing on my schoolwork and getting laid and only hung out with them if both parties had free time and i had nothing better to do.

Plus most younger guys are already used to their little circle of freinds at this time and don't look for new ones.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS

Plus most younger guys are already used to their little circle of freinds at this time and don't look for new ones.

exactly why it's hard for me..... :-\

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, but I'm twice as old as you...

I agree with the above. Do things you enjoy, and you'll end up meeting people that do the same things. I like to Mountain Bike. I've met a few guys out on the trails. Even one female.

Same with the gym, running, etc... (I'm thinking of joining a running club. There's more women than men there. It's a little cold right now, though...)

I don't have too many guy friends. Like what was said above. They all seem to be too competetive when it comes to women.

Just remember, it up to you. You have to get out of the house and seek other people out. They aren't going to come to you...

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109

The biggest thing I learnt on this site is thats its your own damn fault. You want friends? You do what it takes to get them. Go to a sports bar and talk to the guys about the local team etc.

Do something interesting so that your current "friends" want to hang out with you. Ask them if they want to go do X. They say no. Then you actually go and do X. Take pictures. Make X fun. Take pics of all the cute girls at X. Make a game of it.

But trust me. You 100% control the outcome when large groups are concerned. IE you want guy friends that is easy as long as you willing to be friends with the guys willing to be friends with you.

Kinda like girls...