No Fridays or Saturdays

greg60

Reaction score
Anyone listen to the Doc Love show? I'm new to all of Doc Love's advice. He recommends NOT taking a woman out on Fridays or Saturdays unless she's your exclusive girlfriend. I like that rule. I think it's good but can anyone explain what effect this will have on a woman if you have no contact with her on those days completely?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greg60 said:
Anyone listen to the Doc Love show? I'm new to all of Doc Love's advice. He recommends NOT taking a woman out on Fridays or Saturdays unless she's your exclusive girlfriend. I like that rule. I think it's good but can anyone explain what effect this will have on a woman if you have no contact with her on those days completely?

If the woman is cool and has her own life, it won't have any impact. She might wonder a bit about what you're up to, but in the beginning stages, it's good to have that mystery. Actually, in every stage, it's good to have some mystery.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume the reason behind this is to show her that you have a life and are busy on the weekend nights. And to make her wonder what you're up to, and make yourself look higher value in the process.

I suppose that makes some sense on some level. Of course you run the risk that she will meet some other dude that she likes better while she's out on the weekend nights herself. But according to pickup dogma, you're not allowed to care if you keep her or not ("no outcome dependency"), so who cares anyway, right?

I suppose it sounds like a good idea, especially early on in a relationship or wahtever it is. But honestly, I'm not big on playing a lot of games trying to make her think I'm a big deal. Seems kind of like qualifying myself to her in a way. If I want to go out with her on a Friday night, chances are I will do it and not worry about what "Doc Love" says.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little outdated, now that fewer people work "normal" hours, but I do find it is easier early on to get a girl out on a Tuesday or something, since there is less "competition." I wouldn't worry about "disappearing" on weekends to come across as high value, though--leave the games to the women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Greg,
Look accepted wisdom is that you take the Girl you are happiest with out on the weekend.....if your Bird is happy with weekends,it means,she is Married,or you are just a plate...Plates spinning plates....But one ruse that works for me is in my Defense Industry Role (Hush-Hush)the married guys won't take the weekend Night Shifts so it is left to poor Bvuggar Me....You do understand Don't you Darling?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly don't do fri/sat because there are things i'd rather be doing those nights than hanging out with some chick.

Even if that's just sitting at home doing my own thing.

It's not so much of a gamemanship thing where she has to "earn" the weekends, but really she does have to earn the weekends by just making me want to see her those days. She has to make me want to see her rather than do other things. I really don't see women on Thursdays either.

If there's some side effect of her imagination or whatever, that's just an extra bonus.