No Contact rly works...

Joshski

Don Juan
Reaction score
im surprised at hwo much of an effect NC really has on a girl. I fell into the friendzone with her and she asked to still be friends b/c she really liked me (but as nothing more than a friend). I had two classes with her and a free that met everyday so i would see her ALL the time.

I unfortunately said yes...and it still hurt...seeing her and talking to her. i removed her from fb and aim and said i would never talk to her again. she noticed and asked to be friends. at this point, i felt that i had gotten over her so i said yes again (please don't kill me, i know i made the same mistake twice...:cry:)

At the beginning of this year (september) I decided that if she didn't say hi to me on the first day of school, im not talking to her. it turns out we have none of the same classes, so i gave her one more chance. day 2 comes and goes and nothing. so i remove her from my fb and aim again and i tell her i don't want to be friends or talk to her anymore (although she still wanted to be friends)

it's now been 6 months since i lasted talked to her in person. you can tell so much from her body reaction when she sees me walk in to a room she is in or talk to her friends. you can tell she really wants me to talk to her. i've seen her looking at me quite a bit and she seems really anxious when im around her.

i thought that NC would just be more for me to get over her, but she's feeling its affect too. :up:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well yeah,no contact works,but NOT against the friendzone.

I hate to burst your bubble,but you really haven't done anything.

Yeah this girl is acting weird or anxious around you,but being weird and/or uncomfortable is different from feeling attraction.

She's acting funny because of the unresolved tension between you two,not because she suddenly became atracted to you.

She probably does want you to speak to her to help get rid of the uncomfortableness,not because she shaking and twitching with anticipation for you to ask her out.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works beautifully, but only if the girl is already interested in you.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
It works beautifully, but only if the girl is already interested in you.
Uhh no?

What would be the point of going no contact if the girl is already interested in you?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. :rolleyes:

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
Uhh no?

What would be the point of going no contact if the girl is already interested in you?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. :rolleyes:
I didn't completely explain myself.

It only works if the girl was already interested in you but it fizzled. Then you go no contact for a little bit and her interest level increases.

It won't work, if she doesn't know who you are or doesn't care to talk to you anyway. So if the interest was never there, it's pointless.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:

Yeah this girl is acting weird or anxious around you,but being weird and/or uncomfortable is different from feeling attraction.

She's acting funny because of the unresolved tension between you two,not because she suddenly became atracted to you.

She probably does want you to speak to her to help get rid of the uncomfortableness,not because she shaking and twitching with anticipation for you to ask her out.

To add to Igetit, NO Contact doesnt work if you haven't FVCKED the girl!

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
909pua said:
Wrong, it can work on any chick if you cut off contact after she shuts down your advances, then are seen with or heard about with another preferably hotter girl somewhere in the future during your no contact phase.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact worked because it caused Joshski to finally grow a pair and quit letting himself be obsessed with this chick. Now he realizes that she has no power over him. So well done.