No car No date?

zerolx255

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well see, I don't have a car to take girls on dates, and I couldn't ask my parents to drive us. So like do any of you have good idea's for dates where you wouldn't need a car?

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
a bedroom

or take a walk or something or chill and watch tv..life is good with a car though

Fabio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Parents

Your 15 she'll understand that you dont have yer license yet and wont care just get yer parents to drop you off places and stuff or go anywhere within walking distance.

When i was 15 my GF would get her parents or i would get mine to drop us off somewhere and pick us up it wa a big deal she dint care she just wanted to be with me and who can blame her :D .

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 15 she'll understand that you dont have yer license yet and wont care just get yer parents to drop you off places and stuff or go anywhere within walking distance.
I agree with this. If you are only 15, chances are you wont have a car. When you ask your parents to give you a ride, tell them that you want to be alone, and ask them not to chaperone you because you are not a little kid anymore.

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
older cousins? friends?

oh and ive taken out chicks on 'dates' ..we took the bus..sub

not having a car is no REAL excuse :)
keep tryin :)

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll be tough without a car. It's feasible, but tough.

I mean, before I moved to the US, I lived in Germany, and nobody had a damn car so we had to use public trasportation, and we did just fine.

I personally think it'd be kinda embarassing having your mommy driving you around and dropping you off.