NO car, get girls?

Vodka

Reaction score
D@mn man, i have no car, but i am workin for one. So it should be here my junior year. You guys have anytips on getting with girls if u got no car. I mean I get with some, but hanging out with girls seems like u need a car, they are just so shallow.

im just wanting ur opinion on this/tips?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're buying a car for a girl? or you're wanting to? dude, c'mon..

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can get girls without having a car, but it is more difficult. In this day and age girls are so expensive that to keep a girlfriend in most places you need a job and a car. You need a job to pay for the restaurants, the gifts, the movies, and you need the car to take her there. In many places girls won't even look at you if they heard you don't have a car. They have become so arrogant and expensive that a poor guy is beneath them.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes is possible to get girls without a car, but it is hard. Take my word for it, I live in a big city where the only way to get around is a car, is not like you can walk or take the bus anywhere. Having no car has been an incredibly huge barrier for me, not only to get girls, but to do my own stuff bc i have to be constantly asking for a ride. I should be getting one soon though.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i fell your pain

yeah man.ITS HARD WITHOUT A CAR.i just got my license senoir year(yeah ****in late) and i already noticed that the time i spend off school with the ladies had gone up.its not right but that the way it is.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up, guys. U guys mean that in order to get chicks, it is neccessary to have a car? Bull****. And what is this about living in a city and needing a car to get around. Sorry buddy, you got it wrong. If you live rurally, then there are fewer buses, and cars are more neccessary than if you live in a city. I live in a city of two million people, and I don't have a car, and neither do my parents. So according to you guys, I should be having a very hard time getting girls. I do sometimes, but not do to having a car or not. Come on, guys. Think a little before you give advice.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Hold up, guys. U guys mean that in order to get chicks, it is neccessary to have a car? Bull****. And what is this about living in a city and needing a car to get around. Sorry buddy, you got it wrong. If you live rurally, then there are fewer buses, and cars are more neccessary than if you live in a city. I live in a city of two million people, and I don't have a car, and neither do my parents. So according to you guys, I should be having a very hard time getting girls. I do sometimes, but not do to having a car or not. Come on, guys. Think a little before you give advice.
Wavejam, your info says you live in Ecuador. Things are different here in the USA. If you don't have a car here a female won't even give you the time of day. They are above having a boyfriend that makes them ride the bus to get to places. Sad but this is just the way it is.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
If you don't have a car here a female won't even give you the time of day. They are above having a boyfriend that makes them ride the bus to get to places. Sad but this is just the way it is.
Joe, you are only limiting your potential by harboring such beliefs. Anything is possible, and the force of Attraction is powerful enough to overcome...practically anything when it comes to the dating scene.
Think about it...many women stay in relationships with abusive pricks who treat them like trash. why? attraction.
Even fat, bald, old, and crippled guys have slept with numerous HBs. why? attraction.
No one can say "this is just the way it is" other than yourself.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh jesus christ.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Oh jesus christ.
What do you mean?

Also, While I have lived in Ecuador for the past three years, I lived in the USA FOR the other 14 years of my life. But then again, my parents have 2 cars in our house in the states. My dad lets me use his when we are there. so in the states, I don't suffer the same problem.

Random Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get a girl without havign a car it is possible. Let me get this straight? You want a car just so you can get girls? I'm sure you have other reasons for a car but this sounds like you main one.

So how much are you going to pay for this car? That would be the the price your paying for some girls attention.

Having a car is not all that great. GAS money. People will try to use you as a car ***** to get rides places.

Using a car to get attention from girls isn't too great. Sure you may get to hang around them more but if you have no game then your just their ride.

You don't need a car to get them to like you. Just tell them you'll met them here at this time.

The only good thing a car is for when it comes to girls is the backseat.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Random Hero
You can get a girl without havign a car it is possible. Let me get this straight? You want a car just so you can get girls? I'm sure you have other reasons for a car but this sounds like you main one.

So how much are you going to pay for this car? That would be the the price your paying for some girls attention.

Having a car is not all that great. GAS money. People will try to use you as a car ***** to get rides places.

Using a car to get attention from girls isn't too great. Sure you may get to hang around them more but if you have no game then your just their ride.

You don't need a car to get them to like you. Just tell them you'll met them here at this time.

The only good thing a car is for when it comes to girls is the backseat.
Preach it brother.

dj in the uprising

Reaction score
man what are you talking about is not hard getting chicks without a car just look for the ones that are not picky some are cool enough for the bus i mean the point here is to get the ball rollin'

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dj in the uprising
man what are you talking about is not hard getting chicks without a car just look for the ones that are not picky some are cool enough for the bus i mean the point here is to get the ball rollin'
the ones that are picky are usually the good ones and hot hb 8-9s. The girls that are cool are usually average. Of course you can get girls without a car. But if you want hb7s and above you need a car.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get a car until I was a junior in college.

...and their right about the city thing, I live in the sticks, we don't even have a bus in our town.

Take her on a walk, most girls love long walks, when it's nice out, in the evenings, you know. And when there's a coffeeshop or ice cream shop at the end, it's even better.

Borrow a friends car, tell him you'll wash it or put gas in it or whatever.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is, you don't have to save up all this money forever to get this really expensive car. I don't make millions and I don't like pretending I'm in a different social class than I really am. For like $3000 (what I paid for mine), you can get a nice car that will get you around fine. I got a '98 Ford ZX2 with 90k m.

If a girl won't date you because of the car you drive (or the one you don't drive) she's not worth your time.